Class by Bellingham (1 Viewer)

procdoc

no I didn’t I engineered the best pay off he could have ever imagined and he thanked me for it
‘There goes Grendel, I must remember to thank him’. You’re being all David Brent without even realising it G 😉

• Haha
Reactions: COV

DannyThomas_1981

I don’t think you can talk about perceptions of reality when you said Biamou was the best athlete and has the best technique at the club
I stand by it Grendel Junior.
In terms of the squad last year he had the most physicality in holding the ball up as the lone front man and his volley technique in scoring some of the most spectacular goals over the past 4 years was excellent - but I guess it's easier for some just to deride our own players week over week and call them shit right?
I support the lads in the shirt and the manager - and try to give a balanced view on all players particularly if they are getting a battering week after week from the usual suspects.

D

Deleted member 11652

In terms of the squad last year he had the most physicality in holding the ball up as the lone front man and his volley technique in scoring some of the most spectacular goals over the past 4 years was excellent - but I guess it's easier for some just to deride our own players week over week and call them shit right?
I support the lads in the shirt and the manager - and try to give a balanced view on all players particularly if they are getting a battering week after week from the usual suspects.

Wow well I can’t wait to see where he goes next. Foolish of us to let him go if he is that good

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I take it you don’t like Raheem Sterling then?

It's quite amazing actually. Criticise Sterling and some on here make accusations you're racist.

(wasn't that you actually?)

Any footballer who has debatable behaviour off the pitch is fair game for ridicule in my opinion. Per commodity it has its fair share of bellends.

Ccfcisparks

It's quite amazing actually. Criticise Sterling and some on here make accusations you're racist.

(wasn't that you actually?)

Any footballer who has debatable behaviour off the pitch is fair game for ridicule in my opinion. Per commodity it has its fair share of bellends.
Show me where I said that?

Grendel

I don’t think you can talk about perceptions of reality when you said Biamou was the best athlete and has the best technique at the club

Or when he said he returned from abroad “a few years ago”

Grendel

‘There goes Grendel, I must remember to thank him’. You’re being all David Brent without even realising it G 😉

To be fair he did get a bit gobby I’m his final few hours and his wife’s leaving card said she wasn’t a Grendel fan

Grendel

Did you have a crush on Kevin Kyle?

Grendel

What did his wife’s card say exactly?

I can’t recall the exact words but it was something along the lines of me and my boss weren’t in her fan club

I’ll give you the full story if you want - you won’t believe it but I can.

It’s not the best David Brent moment — the best was a bloke who worked for me - married respectable blah blah - who had his car nicked in Glasgow as he was chained to a bed having paid a rent boy for god knows what who then just nicked his car and smashed it into the bollards outside the hotel

procdoc

I can’t recall the exact words but it was something along the lines of me and my boss weren’t in her fan club

I’ll give you the full story if you want - you won’t believe it but I can.

It’s not the best David Brent moment — the best was a bloke who worked for me - married respectable blah blah - who had his car nicked in Glasgow as he was chained to a bed having paid a rent boy for god knows what who then just nicked his car and smashed it into the bollards outside the hotel
😂😂😂 that’s hilarious, I bet no one ever took the piss out of him at work after that incident…

usskyblue

Madision partying out with women in Ibiza whilst his pregnant girlfriend is at home, nice...

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread