Clarke's tweeting .... Again (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Just tweeted : "get me f*cking home"

Something cracked off with someone else in the squad maybe or maybe it's just his cat has ate his KFC again and shit all over the floor

lordsummerisle

Who gives a fuck what a footballer(or anybody really) says on Twitter apart from Lord McApline?

Not like you're ever going to get The Gettysburg Address or similar on it.

covcity4life

No coincidence were winning games now he's not starting

Get rid I say, I was right 3 years ago, he's too small to be a professional defender

Mucca Mad Boys

No coincidence were winning games now he's not starting

Get rid I say, I was right 3 years ago, he's too small to be a professional defender

To attribute our winning streak to the dropping of 1 full back is ridiculous, good RB, not so good LB, but it's not his usual position.

Mucca Mad Boys

You just compared hom to cafu?

Hajsjshshahavahahaha

No, you said he's to small to be a footballer, Sutty is saying that is BS because he is taller than Cafu, arguably the best RB ever. Fool.

I agree, good job I didn't attribute it all to such a thing then isn't it?

Considering you said no coincidence we're winning now and saying you were right (which you not) suggests to me that your saying we're winning now because he was dropped.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Cafu had a tiny bit more skills though, I have been impressed with clark a few times at right back but disappointed more often. while he is a sky blue I will root 4 him don't you worry

georgehudson

just get on & do the best to your own capabilities,
it (CCFC), is a club, & not a circus for individuals,
we, can rise, phoenix from the ashes, but that requires a collective effort,
i diss not

Jackoskyblue

Bet the muppet then made thread feels silly now he's tweeted back

How do I feel silly ? Obviously he's a cov player people are Interested in what he has to say I wasn't stirring stuff I just pointed out what he had said as it seemed odd AT THE TIME

hill83

You just compared hom to cafu?

Hajsjshshahavahahaha

Come on now, you know he was't doing that. He was merely sugesting that size isn't everything for a defender and used Cafu as an example.

And the bloke is 6ft, easily 5 inches taller than you.

BigadamL

So Jennings tweets and William both tweet and nothing is said about them?!?! Get off the kids back FFS

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thats not half as bad as Hussey last night on Facebook. Not a single mention for his team mates or employer! One ranty status then the other about Chelsea. Roll on January when we might be able to ship him out (sorry to turn it to what may seem an anti-Hussey post but Clarke doesnt deserve criticism (this time) and Hussey go unnoticed. Not the first time ive disliked his attitude towards us!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Thats not half as bad as Hussey last night on Facebook. Not a single mention for his team mates or employer! One ranty status then the other about Chelsea. Roll on January when we might be able to ship him out (sorry to turn it to what may seem an anti-Hussey post but Clarke doesnt deserve criticism (this time) and Hussey go unnoticed. Not the first time ive disliked his attitude towards us!
I'm not a big fan of Hussey as a player but if I got half the abuse he did, I wouldn't think much of us either. That said, ship him out and put the money towards big Dave!

covcity4life

Come on now, you know he was't doing that. He was merely sugesting that size isn't everything for a defender and used Cafu as an example.

And the bloke is 6ft, easily 5 inches taller than you.

im not a professional footballer....im also not 5ft5!

cafu was a great player because of his skill set, im sure you agree clarke doesnt have that as much?

as they say a good small guy can beat a bad big guy but a average big guy will beat a good small guy

or something like that

like i said ill root for him whilst hes a sky blue so dont get arsey.

hill83

im not a professional footballer....im also not 5ft5!

cafu was a great player because of his skill set, im sure you agree clarke doesnt have that as much?

as they say a good small guy can beat a bad big guy but a average big guy will beat a good small guy

or something like that

like i said ill root for him whilst hes a sky blue so dont get arsey.

:D

5ft 7 you mean?

CarpyCov84

He's obviously sore about being dropped bottom line is he's had a chance and BLEW IT with utter garbage displays simple as that.........IDIOT !!!

SkyBlueRuffian

Christie is a far better full-back than Clarke, been saying this all season. Clarke mind you is a decent squad player to have around, too many Nandos is no good for you!

gspotgaz

No chance is he 6 foot haha , it's like some wwf style 'billed height' . Too lightweight and overall a poor player to be brutally honest . Decent back up

shy_tall_knight

Clark played well the back end of last season, particularly going forward, however this season even when RB he looked a liability and quite weak. If I was him I would drop the twitter account and nuckle down to try to displace Christie

gspotgaz

Oliver Norwood was a big reason Clarke livened up at the end of last season . I'd forgotten about this , however just can't see him improving that much from his current ability

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm not a big fan of Hussey as a player but if I got half the abuse he did, I wouldn't think much of us either. That said, ship him out and put the money towards big Dave!

Im not saying he shouldnt have the hump with the fans for the grief he gets, but atleast show a bit of support to your team mates! Baker does it on his facebook after games, thanking fans and saying hes pleased with the win etc etc. so why cant Hussey? Even just a 'well done lads' or something like that. Doesnt take much.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair after reading it I can't really see what the issue is. It was quite late and he was probably knackered so just wanted to go to bed...

If I was him I would purposely tweet stuff to wind people up.

I'd post photos of things like the nou camp saying "I can't wait to be there" or something just to see how people react.

Users who are viewing this thread