Clarke Salter (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

Since returning from his spell on the sidelines he’s looked phenomenal. Was a massive advocate of his signing last summer, but felt his early performances weren’t overly convincing. Delighted that we’re now seeing what he can really do, and imperative we get him on a permanent deal in the summer - after all, his contract is up…

rob9872

He wasnt fully fit at QPR. Everyone had a mare vs Luton. But his initial foul for their first goal was 2 yards outside the box.
Was about to post same

Liquid Gold

I'd be very happy to sign Clarke-Salter on a permo in the summer.

Get Fadz's long term replace meant too and another LWB and we're looking good in defence.

Hertsccfc

QPR (A) and Luton are the only bad games that spring to mind other than them he’s been top drawer.
Got 4 quality centre halves on our hands this season
Was poor against Swansea too although I wonder whether he was unfit then because of the achilles problem. Had some really good games but some pretty awful ones too.

SeaSeeEffCee

Would be happy if we were able to get him permanently in the summer. Must be about time he realised he’s not going to make it at Chelsea and it’s time to move on.

torchomatic

My motm tonight, never looks flustered

Mine too. Loved those runs he was making into the heart of their defence.

lord_garrincha

Interesting to see that he made a number of successful underlapping runs, like the Sheff Utd CBs under Wilder, and looked comfortable doing it. A valuable asset to have.

eastwoodsdustman

Dare i say hes looked better without maatsen alongside him recently.
The break he had may well have helped him look at what he was getting right and wrong in games and give him time to work stuff out.
Hes a much improved player since coming back in

ExmouthNeil

Better than Osti,his passing is superb

Cue own goal and red card on Saturday.... Only joking (I hope).

Top quality player, we'll be very lucky if we can get him on a permanent deal, I'm sure there will be a few clubs with bigger budgets than ours looking at him...

Liquid Gold

It's amazing how many players we've got in who other Championship club's fans have said were pants for them but have been great for us, JCS and Kane being prime examples.

It either points to a really positivesetup here or really dodgy ones elsewhere. Either way it's good for us.

slowpoke

Not that long ago he was written off on here though, don’t seem to hear them now. Was obviously carrying an injury pre-xmas and now he’s come back with it sorted is showing his quality.

Covkid1968#

Genuinely love him. So calm on the ball, love the little fake then drive past the attacker he does, probably the best passer of the three and big and strong and good in the air too. Really hope we sign him in the summer.
That’s some expression of love there Shmmeee. …. Does he even know? I would hate to go through life being loved this much and not knowing. Tell him… what have you got to lose… who knows, he may feel the same. 😬

shmmeee

That’s some expression of love there Shmmeee. …. Does he even know? I would hate to go through life being loved this much and not knowing. Tell him… what have you got to lose… who knows, he may feel the same. 😬

Me outside Ryton:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread