City's top 5 earners (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

According to the 72.
Todd Kane 8600
Waggy 5900
Walker 5600
Da Costa 5100
Sheaf 4500

Joy had better get her purse out if she thinks we're gonna keep the rest of the squad looking at those figures.

Da Costa £5100. WTF.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Batu1969

See attached. Hard to believe there would be such a big differential between 1st team players. Hamer £3,200 pw.

9B7ADE22-0E02-4968-A3C0-9A02AB4E68C4.png

SleepyGinger

The club wouldn’t put the official salaries anywhere, Imagine that in another place of work. It’s complete guess work

Londonccfcfan

According to the 72.
Todd Kane 8600
Waggy 5900
Walker 5600
Da Costa 5100
Sheaf 4500

Joy had better get her purse out if she thinks we're gonna keep the rest of the squad looking at those figures.

Da Costa £5100. WTF.
"Reportedly"....what i wanna know where was this reported.

More like Allegedly!😂

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
According to the 72.
Todd Kane 8600
Waggy 5900
Walker 5600
Da Costa 5100
Sheaf 4500

Da Costa £5100. WTF.
Poxy annual wages! I get more than those on my State pension!

lord_garrincha

When at Bournemouth, a couple of the L&W 'special people' in my earshot were going on about Ben Wilson being on £4k a wk & Shipley on £2.8k a wk... and they know this via Juggy.

The Great Eastern

If those figures are even remotely near factual, we have no chance of keeping our players if a bigger club comes in and offers the sort of money that will increase their wages by 4 or 5 times.

slowpoke

8/9/10 grand a week is the going rate for the best championship players some on a lot higher and we are a top championship team, maybe soon to be a Premier team.
Our apparent 4/5 lowest championship budget likely to be be seriously challenged

SleepyGinger

8/9/10 grand a week is the going rate for the best championship players some on a lot higher and we are a top championship team, maybe soon to be a Premier team.
Our apparent 4/5 lowest championship budget likely to be be seriously challenged
Depends how you look at it. There’s a lot of shite in this league on a lot more than 8/9/10 grand a week.

skyblue1991

I would say we pay way below the average for Championship players. I would say £20k a week is about right for the average Championship player

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread