City Youngsters (1 Viewer)

With the likes of Cyrus Christie, Jordan Clarke, Connor Thomas and Gael Bigirimana having come up throught the ranks at City, who will be next youngster to force his way into the first team and how can his team mates and manager help him further himself?

olderskyblue

Don't know who the next one will be, but whoever it is, playing him in his best position would be a good start

ajsccfc

Billy Daniels seems the most obvious pick as he's already been thrown in with the first team this season.

Daniels needs to be played in position. Willis has got too much competition for 1 place. If Christie or Clarke get injured or banned, Brown will take over. With Bell injured, i think we should consider playing Willis on the right of midfield. He's got the pace, the agility and the crossing ability, so why not?

LJC_CCFC

Daniels needs to be played in position. Willis has got too much competition for 1 place. If Christie or Clarke get injured or banned, Brown will take over. With Bell injured, i think we should consider playing Willis on the right of midfield. He's got the pace, the agility and the crossing ability, so why not?

Err, because he is a centre half

procdoc

Willis is the obvious one but with a bit of patience and being played in his correct position Daniels could be a star for us

Mucca Mad Boys

He's a CB.

Sawyer

With the likes of Cyrus Christie, Jordan Clarke, Connor Thomas and Gael Bigirimana having come up throught the ranks at City, who will be next youngster to force his way into the first team and how can his team mates and manager help him further himself?

I am very looking forward to Jordan Willis coming through

Sutty

What's happened to Josh Ruffels, he was close to breaking into the side at the start of last season?

I think Jordan Willis will take longer to get into the team than the others. Look at the options we have at centre-back and at right-back. If he can play at left back then he will have more of a chance. Cyrus Christie switched from left to right and now he's getting more games than he used to. Bill Daniels needs to be played up front. R.O.D is useless, Cody McDonald is always injured, so why arent we giving him a chance up there with McGoldrick? Josh Ruffels will be needed towards Xmas because theres so many games in that period, theres bound to be some injuries and suspensions, so that will be his brass ring,he needs to grab it. I'd like to see Lee Burge have a shot at the first team. I dont think Dunn has the potential to be #1 but Burge is still a teenager, so when the time comes for Murphy to move on, Burge needs to be ready, so we need to give him at least 5 games a season to gte him ready. We've got some exciting youngsters at City but we need to bring them into the first team carefully

Users who are viewing this thread