City vs spurs saturday 1882 event (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

For those who wish to know what Spurs lot consider to be a 1882 event

The aim of the 1882 movement is to support our team and the shirt they play in. To sing as loud and as long as our lungs will let us. We want to hark back to the days before the Premier League, when how loud you sing and how passionate you became wasn't dependent on how well Tottenham were playing.
We don't claim to be better than other supporters and we're not trying to segregate our fans. We simply want to make noise and get behind the team, which hopefully creates a more enjoyable match-day experience.

Comon SKY BLUE ARMY lets make some noise down their!:D

ccfctommy

I've heard of this.

Would be nice if we get behind the team at home for once. Our support v Shrewsbury was very poor.

Baginton

I've heard of this.

Would be nice if we get behind the team at home for once. Our support v Shrewsbury was very poor.

away games, specially big cup games, support is no problem.

Shrewsbury was another 'home' match where supporters need something to cheer about.

Tottenham

1882 are in Block 30 vs CCFC

Unfortunately, like most Premier league teams our vocal support has deteriorated sharply over the last couple of seasons - seemingly in line with increased success on the pitch. Better results have seen a big increase in the number of football tourists and day trippers while the amount of female supporters has also gone up sharply.

The 1882 lot are just trying to get back some of the atmosphere we had 4-5 seasons ago and support the shirt for 90 mins. I have been very impressed with what I have seen of them so far. Good bunch of lads.

Users who are viewing this thread