Match Thread City v Blackpool Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn't realise we were a) 12th and b) level on points with Blackpool

Grendel

Cheers. Although just checked and apparently it’s fully booked!

Mainly it seems as this loads of lorries and not just the Amazon ones it’s operating at about one third capacity utter farce

Johnnythespider

They ain't brought many, no queue to get in but a queue to get up the steps due to over zealous stewarding. Lowest league crowd this season i think.

Grendel

They ain't brought many, no queue to get in but a queue to get up the steps due to over zealous stewarding. Lowest league crowd this season i think.

forecast is 17,000 but I find that hard to believe

Great_Expectations

Sorry to bang on about it, but just got here so parked at Tesco so I don’t miss KO/waste time driving.

Anyone Know for sure what the policy is? Is it spend £50 and keep the receipt?

Reactions: vow

Esoterica

We'll either smash them on the back of the confidence from the weekend or we'll be tired and flat and lose. Nothing in between :)

Grendel

Sorry to bang on about it, but just got here so parked at Tesco so I don’t miss KO/waste time driving.

There’s signs there to tell you if it’s £50 I thought it had gone up - does not include fuel so you’ll have to buy a gift card and keep receipt in case you get done

vow

yes m8, keep the reciept for a while too as they're hot on it......been done ourselves unfortunately.

Esoterica

Cannot believe how high a line Blackpool are playing with Keogh in their defence. Asking for trouble.

Some great football ending with some awful crosses so far.

Nick

Administrator
Cannot believe how high a line Blackpool are playing with Keogh in their defence. Asking for trouble.

Some great football ending with some awful crosses so far.

Hopefully we can make the most of it getting in behind.

Keogh looks a bit tubby.

Users who are viewing this thread