Video City Unseen | Blackburn Rovers (A) (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

Brighton Sky Blue

Always interests me to see our players talking to theirs before and after games. Especially last night as I’d assumed there’d be too much salt on the Blackburn side.

Sky Blue Harry H

Wilson is fast becoming my favourite City player. 🤣 A new ‘cult hero’ in the making. ⚽️

People were still questioning the extension of his contract. He does seem to have a bit of the Callum O'Hare vibe about him in terms of popularity and effervescence (with a bit of ADHD thrown in!)

shmmeee

I think he's earned the right to start next season as number 1 tbh.

Yeah his kicking is shit, we know that. But he's been almost faultless for a couple of months now.

Saves on a signing and having to find a buyer for Moore in his last year. And a bit more continuity in a summer of change.

Happy_Martian

Always interests me to see our players talking to theirs before and after games. Especially last night as I’d assumed there’d be too much salt on the Blackburn side.

Yeah, saw on the live feed Fadz and Hyam having a joke after the final whistle and the vid shows Hamer and Hyam chatting afterwards. There will always be friendships or acquaintanceships created in a tight league like ours.

And one thing that has always catches me offguard is that while we live and breathe the clubs we support, a fair majority of players view it purely as a well paid job. Get through the 90 minutes and the result is brushed into the gutter. Fans go home to celebrate or bemoan whatever/whoever whilst the players go home and just get ready for the next day. Maybe its the ephemeral nature of their contract and career. With a club one month, at one in another country the next.

AJB1983

There was one earlier in season where Vik was talking to an opposition player - basically the other Swedish dude!

forgive me for this - the song that Godden sings along with. What is that?

Bugsy

There was one earlier in season where Vik was talking to an opposition player - basically the other Swedish dude!

forgive me for this - the song that Godden sings along with. What is that?

by Pilot - Magic

Users who are viewing this thread