City to be billed for toilet damage (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Not sure how the club can be charged for damage caused by supporters. Link on coventry city mad site

ccfc92

What damage did they actually do? Any pictures at all. And @Tottenham, I'm sure most will agree, we do apologize for a small minority of idiot fans.

Tottenham

What damage did they actually do? Any pictures at all. And @Tottenham, I'm sure most will agree, we do apologize for a small minority of idiot fans.

Mate every club has them. 5012 of your fans were good as gold - only takes 10 idiots to spoil things for the majority.

coundonskyblue

Probably some 15 year old chavs who now think their hard because they've smashed up a toilet.

No doubt the police were busy taking pictures of a well behaved crowd in the stand whilst this was going on.

3D Jase

There was CCTV cameras, not in the toilets, but all in the lower block, I hope the Police find them and ban them from every ground in the country for life..Shameless..

Gaz

Great, it's not like we have money to just throw down the toilet.

ajsccfc

Not sure how the club can be charged for damage caused by supporters. Link on coventry city mad site

I guess that when you're handing over a ticket allocation you're also passing over a certain amount of responsibility. It'd be nice if they could find out who the dickheads were.

theferret

When I think back to the things I saw in the mid 80s, then it is a measure of how things have changed that the smashing up of a toilet can generate so much anger (back then people were breaking heads not toilets). People like to use things like this as an example of how society is going to the dogs, but I see it differently. 30 years ago this would not have got a mention, and the fact we're all so angry about it proves what the sociologists like to tell us, that actually society is becoming more not less civilised. Progress ;)

Sky Blue Kid

Technically, by buying a stand ticket and using the loos, you are deemed to be "Renting" and as such, if you cause damage you become liable for recompense. Hope they find them and nail their boll**ks to the wall. I wonder if some of these "Supporters" use SBT? If they do...Nick...you need to name and shame them, then ban them!:jerkit:

ajsccfc

I'd be surprised if anyone fell into a trap of answering a general 'so, anyone smashed any toilets guys?' thread.

Sky Blue Kid

ajsccfc..

If cctv picks them out and police do their job, then they will be named Admin on here only have to check name and addresses. Simple really.

Macca

Leave them be, nobody is allowed to be culpable for their own behavior anymore. Little darlings probably have ahdada or little bastard syndrome or something. Anyway we ll need these hard cases next time there is any trouble

AFCCOVENTRY

17h lucky ‏@_1lucky
Tweets I've had from Coventry fans. Proud of smashing up out toilets. Pathetic. !!! All of you.
Expand
59m Dave ‏@DaveyCCFC
@_1lucky minority that every club gets now get off that fucking soap box you might fall you worm
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
6m lucky ‏@_1lucky
@DaveyCCFC Go fuck yourself, prick. next time it will be your arm

AFCCOVENTRY

A_3VZ3mCYAAPDYP.jpg:large

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bog standard repair job really........;)

torchomatic

Why? What difference does it make? Are STH any less likely to be idiots? I'm a season ticket holder and I'm an idiot.

Be interesting to know if they were season ticket holders.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread