City till i die!!! (1 Viewer)

owenck

a message to all the people going round on the forums saying they have given up on ccfc and that they are going to support teams like walsall and villa. ccfc is are team and this just shows all the aparent loyal supporters we have. you really dont have the right to sing city till i die .

magic82ball

Wow, thank you sir for showing me the errors of my ways, I am now reformed.

spwaverley4916

you dont HAVE to go and watch them to be city til I die. I know plenty of fans who say it but live to far away to watch them - this is the city i was born in, this is the city I live in - but I will not go out of the city to watch home games

Sutty

The thing I dislike about this sort of thing is the term 'real fan' gets banded about.

If someone doesn't want to go for any reason then that's their right and their decision, similarly for those that want to keep supporting. The only fans I'll lose respect for are those that tell others what they should or shouldn't be doing.

covhead1

a message to all the people going round on the forums saying they have given up on ccfc and that they are going to support teams like walsall and villa. ccfc is are team and this just shows all the aparent loyal supporters we have. you really dont have the right to sing city till i die .

its time to start the music
its time to light the lights........

bigfatronssba

So your going to prove your not one of the fans jumping ship to support Walsall by going and using their ground and putting money towards Walsall's transfer fund?

letsallsingtogether

Correct a fan is someone who likes the club a supporter is someone who spends money to watch them.
UTD have millions of fans but only 70,000 support them.
So I will go from Supporter to fan
The thing I dislike about this sort of thing is the term 'real fan' gets banded about.

If someone doesn't want to go for any reason then that's their right and their decision, similarly for those that want to keep supporting. The only fans I'll lose respect for are those that tell others what they should or shouldn't be doing.

italiahorse

Talk about coming out the woodwork. 8 posts ? Where have you been. :jerkit:

Hadenough

are you 8 years old?

Users who are viewing this thread