City sign Gary Deegan (1 Viewer)

hi, im from ireland and i support gary deegan`s team Bohemians.You have signed a great and promiseing talent and the worst thing for us is you don`t have top pay us anything. He should go straight into your team! Please give him a warm welcome

Oldfive

Thanks buddy , we are signing a lot of promising young players that we have never heard of , hope he is as good as you say . Sorry that you have lost him mate .

Thanks buddy , we are signing a lot of promising young players that we have never heard of , hope he is as good as you say . Sorry that you have lost him mate .

Your welcome. He is alot like Roy Keane in the way he plays. He controls the game, great passer, doesn`t score many goals and has a temper

Oldfive

Looking forward to seeing him play , i dont think that will be anytime soon though , we have a decent enough midfield and i see him as one for the future .

Oldfive

Aron Gunnarsson , Jack Cork and Sammy clingan ( our best player ) . If Cork goes back to Chelsea , his loan period is up in Jan but we want te re-sign him , then he might get a look in . I hope he is as good as you say , we have a good scouting system and it is exiting to see these young lads come in .

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I watched him 2 times and looks very tidy in midfield great passer of the ball knows when to calm things down and likes to takle hard.him and cligan will be good in the middle of the park it take him some time to adjust to the league hopefully he will quickly.

ginger_healy

Cork city fan here a rival irish league team here. In the top 2 midfielders in our league and a good signing. Great competitor who uses the ball, I'd expect him to start for ye could be a great signing.

Nick

Administrator
I am liking what I am hearing about this guy. I must admit I have never heard of him or seen him play but he seems highly rated over the waters :)

Can't wait to see him in action!

cuig06

Theres a big difference between the 2 leagues tho imo so im hoping he will adapt quickly.

There is not a big difference between the top half of our league and your league. Bohs would not get relegated from the Championship imo.

Anyway, you have secured the services of an unbelievable talent. You will be impressed the very first time you see him play. He is 21 so is still learning.

Sad to see him go but the best of luck to him, and the best of luck to the Sky Blues next year. With Gary Deegan in your ranks you have no excuse for not reaching the PL

Nick

Administrator
You can see him here, he scores the first :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icmdr4iAUZU"]YouTube- Bohemians 2-0 Sligo Rovers - Highlights and Interview[/ame]

simmouk

Administrator
Doesn't look too shabby on the video does he! And a good goal as well - and as everyone else has said, I've heard some good things about him, seems he is held in high regard with The Bohs - it's always a good sign (for us) if the club a player has come from are gutted to loose him! Will have to wait and see until he gets a look in the first team but I shall be keeping my beady eye out on him!

Aron Gunnarsson , Jack Cork and Sammy clingan ( our best player ) . If Cork goes back to Chelsea , his loan period is up in Jan but we want te re-sign him , then he might get a look in . I hope he is as good as you say , we have a good scouting system and it is exiting to see these young lads come in .

he should get into your team

Oldfive

No disrespect to Boh's but that youtube clip is like watching my local pub team . He will have to step it up to push Gunna , Sammy and Cork for a starting spot .

Blanchbohs

How are you all doin lads!! Just said I'd join your forum and keep up to date on Deega!! Smashing player will be sadly missed at Bohs. He was much too good for the standard he was playing at with us. I hope noone writes him off for coming from League Of Ireland Football as the standard is not to be sniffed at. Look at the likes of Kevin Doyle and Stephen Ward at Wolves, and the likes of Shane Long at Reading have all come across recently and held their own in the premiership thus far. He is not just one for the future he is one for now. Keith Fahey did a job with Birmingham and Deega is better than him!

Nick

Administrator
I have nothing but good things about Deegan, can't wait to see him in action to see how he plays!

I reckon him and Clingan in the middle running the show?

pagey89

How are you all doin lads!! Just said I'd join your forum and keep up to date on Deega!! Smashing player will be sadly missed at Bohs. He was much too good for the standard he was playing at with us. I hope noone writes him off for coming from League Of Ireland Football as the standard is not to be sniffed at. Look at the likes of Kevin Doyle and Stephen Ward at Wolves, and the likes of Shane Long at Reading have all come across recently and held their own in the premiership thus far. He is not just one for the future he is one for now. Keith Fahey did a job with Birmingham and Deega is better than him!

Not often that i agree with a Gypsey but 100% spot on hes a cracking player and will give any midfielder in your team a run for their money

simmouk

Administrator
Is he one of these "for the future" players? I hope not, because we all know what happened to the last two! Fox and Dann!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread