City show interest in 3 players (1 Viewer)

Oldfive

According to reports we have had a bid turned down for Craig Makail-Smith and Aaron Maclean of Posh , and a report suggests we have signed Will Buckley from Rochdale . Dont know anything about Buckley , but would certainly like us to sign Smith and Maclean . Your thoughts ?

Nick

Administrator
I dont think that Smith played that well against us. He got 2 goals but that was all he did all game, he never really got a look in for the rest of it.

I guess they would be exciting prospects though :)

I have also heard the Buckley rumour but have no idea who he is!

Oldfive

I have always rated Smith , granted he hasnt hit the heights of League 1 in our League but i would love to sign them both . I will have to do a bit more investigating on Buckley;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Intresting but reports do say we cant afford either of them no mind 2 of them, i do feel we need 2 new signings in the transfer window waken up the squad and hopefully get us going.

simmouk

Administrator
Maybe Ranson can open up the SISU purse strings a bit further and shake a few more pennies out of them for the players! Can't say I've heard much about any of them, but then again I'm not up on the transfer rumour scene at the moment! Would be good, as Irish said, to shake up the squad a bit, inject a bit of competition for places between the lads etc.

Users who are viewing this thread