City Pubs at Wembley (1 Viewer)

I was eleven in 87

Who is going where then?

We went to the Green Man last time and it was stacked out with Cov fans.

GIMOC

green man is ours. Yesterday they released a link to buy tickets but last night they refunded all tickets purchased. sounds like first come basis but reduced IMG_2183.jpeg

CBS16

I think we are going to drink on the grass verge like before. pubs round Wembley are few and far between
I believe that's not allowed any more after England fans couldn't behave at the euros. Strictly no drinking in the street within a perimeter of wembley

CovInEssex

I think we are going to drink on the grass verge like before. pubs round Wembley are few and far between

If it's the same grass verge I'm thinking of, that was a good crack at the L2 PO Final.

To answer the OP, we're going to Wealdstone FC then jumping on the tube to Wembley which is £2

GIMOC

I believe that's not allowed any more after England fans couldn't behave at the euros. Strictly no drinking in the street within a perimeter of wembley

really? that’s a shame. will they be able to police that? downside with Wembley is the lack of pubs

GIMOC

If it's the same grass verge I'm thinking of, that was a good crack at the L2 PO Final.

To answer the OP, we're going to Wealdstone FC then jumping on the tube to Wembley which is £2

yeah not far from the green man. our side of the ground. then it was 5 min walk to the ground.

Brylowes

The Green Man was a great atmosphere last time but even though they went over & above in their efforts to accommodate us ie: outside bars, beer tents, food vans, plenty of staff, toilets etc, sheer weight of numbers meant buying drinks was a proper ball ache.

• Sad
Reactions: vow

SBT

These will be the pubs we’re allocated - remember the Green Man being truly epic for the Checkatrade final, but couldn’t even get into the beer garden for the L2 final. Not sure what’s going on there with this pre-ticketed thing that’s been cancelled.

Of the others, BoxPark is massive (and a bit crap). JJ Moons is a Wetherspoons. I assume there’ll be a designated area outside the ground too.
  • Box Park in Olympic Way
  • The Green Man in Dagmar Avenue
  • Crystals (Sports Bar and Aqua Lounge) in Popin Building
  • The Arch in Harrow Road
  • Station 31 in Harrow Road
  • The Liquor Station in High Road
  • JJ Moons in High Road
  • La Regina in Wembley Hill Road
  • Black Sheep in Olympic Way
  • White Horse in Wembley Park Boulevard

Brylowes

The Green Man was a great atmosphere last time but even though they went over & above in their efforts to accommodate us ie: outside bars, beer tents, food vans, plenty of staff, toilets etc, sheer weight of numbers meant buying drinks was a proper ball ache.
My mistake it was actually the Checkatrade game v Oxford I’m talking about, I didn’t go there for the play-off game.

Hobo

Who needs to drink? Just drink the atmosphere! I will hit the pubs in Cov after tho' whatever the result.

Saddlebrains

Can drink in the fanzones cant you?

Was there for the L2 Final and it was a great atmosphere got 6 cans and partied in the sun

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread