City on the Sofa ? (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

That's the first photo i've actually seen of Wasps playing inside the stadium. A pretty sad sight and if only it was that full for the football.:(

Covstu

Our lot would bother watching their team even if it was on the sofa. Plus we would probably have Fisher next to us!!!

hill83

Ha ha, that would never work at the football. Instant target for abuse. It's a good idea though.

ccfcway

ha, imagine being joined by a City Legend on the sofa ?

"Who are you ?"
"I am Jamar Loza"

SkyBlue_Bear83

cup game, league below

Not a league below actually, Cardiff Blues play in the pro 12 league with teams like Leinster, Ulster, Ospreys etc. it is a league consisting of teams from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Italy. It is considered one of the 3 major leagues along with the Aviva premiership and French league.

Come on I though you were a Rugby super fan now?

Noggin

Not a league below actually, Cardiff Blues play in the pro 12 league with teams like Leinster, Ulster, Ospreys etc. it is a league consisting of teams from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Italy. It is considered one of the 3 major leagues along with the Aviva premiership and French league.

Come on I though you were a Rugby super fan now?

my mistake thanks for the correction, I've have the most minor of interests in Cov Rugby since I had a season ticket for years there in my teens and zero interest in wasps.

Noggin

So they move the wheel chair fans to stick a sofa in...

I wrote that earlier and didn't hit send because I decided that we don't actually use that block I think, its obviously meant to be a wheelchair area but I don't think it is.

Noggin

Can you imagine uproar, temporarily moving disabled fans to do something similar.

getting wheelchair tickets to the city has always been a nightmare, even with the stadium half empty all the wheelchair seats were sold. I'm sure it's fine this year but even two years ago wheelchair season tickets sold out.

I can't see any obvious way to buy wheelchair tickets or any information on it on the wasps website which is poor.

John_Silletts_Nose

getting wheelchair tickets to the city has always been a nightmare, even with the stadium half empty all the wheelchair seats were sold. I'm sure it's fine this year but even two years ago wheelchair season tickets sold out.

I can't see any obvious way to buy wheelchair tickets or any information on it on the wasps website which is poor.

Isn't this an issue to be raised by the Stadium Group led by Garlick?

SkyBlue_Bear83

my mistake thanks for the correction, I've have the most minor of interests in Cov Rugby since I had a season ticket for years there in my teens and zero interest in wasps.

I had no idea if you went to Wasps matches or not, I was just being mischievous.

Italia knew what it was, he is a rugby super fan :)

italiahorse

I had no idea if you went to Wasps matches or not, I was just being mischievous.

Italia knew what it was, he is a rugby super fan :)

I'm also a CCFC superman who goes both home and away and have been doing it since 1967.
Funny how these so called CRFC fans seem to miss the fact that CCFC and CRFC play at the same time on the same day.
Theres nothing wrong with watching Wasps, they are not the problem, they play on a different day and just maybe they may help us in our plight if Sisu stopped this stupid fight that continues to drive the fans away and take us down the leagues.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Brilliant he's talking to himself now

Assuming that question was aimed at me, SISU no questions. Its just I don't support the regime which sold itself out to profit from our ineptitude.

italiahorse

Brilliant he's talking to himself now

Assuming that question was aimed at me, SISU no questions. Its just I don't support the regime which sold itself out to profit from our ineptitude.

FFS tell Sisu then !!!
You are putting more effort into putting down Wasps/CCC than Sisu.

stupot07

Why will wasps do us any favours? If anything with today's news suggests wasps will need to squeeze more money out of us to help pay the massive loan repayments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread