City of Coventry Copyright (1 Viewer)

Just a question, if its not in Coventry, does it represent Coventry? therefore can an organisation/business use either the name or the crest of the City??? Who owns the copyright to the crest/elephant and castle element?

I asked this very question some weeks ago. If it was in my gift I would be telling SISU (or whoever they are calling themselves this week) to take off the emblem of the City that they no longer represent.

ccfcway

isn't this what SISU want ?

Wouldnt this make it easier for them to become a franchaise

Skyblue4u

Didn't they want to change the badge a few years ago because nobody owned the copyright so anybody could use it?

isn't this what SISU want ?

Wouldnt this make it easier for them to become a franchaise

August 2nd 2013, a date that will live in infamy, is the date that Coventry City FC became a franchise with the blessings of the Football League and the Football Association.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Didn't they want to change the badge a few years ago because nobody owned the copyright so anybody could use it?

Reason for the hold up on the shirts being published, apart from a photo-shop type image (what's the word I'm thinking of? Help me out here. Not a proper picture, but something else. Like an artists impression type thing.....)

Conspiracy theory ;)

Skyblue4u

Reason for the hold up on the shirts being published, apart from a photo-shop type image (what's the word I'm thinking of? Help me out here. Not a proper picture, but something else. Like an artists impression type thing.....)

Conspiracy theory ;)

Christ, bud your more pissed than I am or am I that pissed English is failing me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread