city get new centre half (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

No reason to doubt you Deano, but can't see it confirmed anywhere??

SkyBlue_Bear83

Brilliant, we need another centre half though. Wonder I'd there is any chance the centre half who played in pre season will be signing

RoboCCFC90

pressley was just on cwr confirming it

That's good enough for me, however how does that work with our one in and one out situation?

hill83

BUT IT'S NOT KOMPANY
I'M OUTRAGED

HQVAo.gif

PVA

Good signing.

Clarke and Willis (whilst it's not obviously ALL down to them two) have conceded 6 in 2, we desperately need an old head at the back.

Question now is will he partner Clarke or Willis?

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

I may be wrong, but I believe this guy is in as a replacement for Bell - in terms of numbers anyway, hopefully not in terms of fitness!

Ah could be forgot about David Bellend

RoboCCFC90

Good signing.

Clarke and Willis (whilst it's not obviously ALL down to them two) have condeded 6 in 3, we desperately need an old head at the back.

Question now is will he partner Clarke or Willis?

Has to be Willis..

RoboCCFC90

Why? Clarke is much more experienced than Willis

Willis "Was" the only recognised CB in our squad and is probably more accustomed to that role, while I like Jordan Clarke I think that it's probably wiser to use Willis

Danceswithhorses

I may be wrong, but I believe this guy is in as a replacement for Bell - in terms of numbers anyway, hopefully not in terms of fitness!
Sadly he's appears to have been dogged by injuries.
Made 12 appearances in between 2006 and 2008-either injured on not picked.
However seems to have averaged 30/season until 2011, according to the fountain of all knowledge, wikipedia....so maybe ok

skyblueirish

Willis was awful in crawley game. Would prefer new signing partners clarke but willis could impprove with few games under his belt

japandy

Willis was awful in crawley game. Would prefer new signing partners clarke but willis could impprove with few games under his belt
Was at Orient game. Willis and Clarke did well but not brilliant. The problem was not these two lads but we lack a midfield dynamo playing in front of them. And of course after Baker went off we didnt have anyone helping the youngsters, verbally. Moussa was amazing and Adams had a good game. Cyrus got forward well and posed many threats. Thomas and Fleck are ok but really light-weight. I would prefer to play 5 - 3 - 2 system with Webster playing between Clarke and Willis

japandy

Was at Orient game. Willis and Clarke did well but not brilliant. The problem was not these two lads but we lack a midfield dynamo playing in front of them. And of course after Baker went off we didnt have anyone helping the youngsters, verbally. Moussa was amazing and Adams had a good game. Cyrus got forward well and posed many threats. Thomas and Fleck are ok but really light-weight. I would prefer to play 5 - 3 - 2 system with Webster playing between Clarke and Willis

ccfc_Tom

Sounds like we could do with jennings coming back into the regular squad?

Nonleagueherewecome

andrew.roberts

Hope we´re not expecting him to chip in with the odd goal here and there, since according to wikipedia he´s scored 2 in his entire career. Please note that this is just a light hearted comment, before people start to say that we didn´t get him to score goals or that we´re judging him before he´s kicked a ball etc.

Sky Blue Harry H

That's good enough for me, however how does that work with our one in and one out situation?

TF was just on CWR saying that as we've got him in, we've got to let Leon, Joe, Carl and Cyrus go (unless we all promise to turn up for the next 3-5 years or so):jerkit::claping hands:

Greggs

So if we can shift Edge, Shef and Jennings we can bring in 3 more!? Fingers crossed!

L

longjohnskyblue

The in out policy is based on the incoming being 75% or less than the outgoing, so by getting rid of kids, you will not be able to bring anyone in!

Users who are viewing this thread