City Fans: take action now or regret it later (1 Viewer)

Dinyull

And with SISU owning the company that own CCFC the debts would be payable to them. What a crock of shite. I wonder how much SISU take out each month. I struggle to see how CCFC lose £500k per month and wouldn't be surprised if they are making £100k payments to the top level company for services or some crap.

Yes, but in effect they would only get so much of what they are owed - something like 10p for every £1 they are owed.

City are losing money because they have virtually no revanue streams. We have one of (in not the) lowest incomes in the league thanks to the mess left behind by Robinson, Richardson etc.

guicey15

We cant just demand them to leave now with out Hoffman saying he will definitely take over. If Hoffman comes out and says "My offers on the table, and they rejected it saying there not budging. If SISU go i will happily step in straight away" Thats when we start planning a protest and drive them out the club.

@richh87

We cant just demand them to leave now with out Hoffman saying he will definitely take over. If Hoffman comes out and says "My offers on the table, and they rejected it saying there not budging. If SISU go i will happily step in straight away" Thats when we start planning a protest and drive them out the club.

So he's trying to acquire the club - but you don't think if they left he'd take over?

sky_blue_up_north

Yes, but in effect they would only get so much of what they are owed - something like 10p for every £1 they are owed.

City are losing money because they have virtually no revanue streams. We have one of (in not the) lowest incomes in the league thanks to the mess left behind by Robinson, Richardson etc.

Richardson and Robinson screwed this club and long time before SISU came along....

blueflint

cant do the forum but would sign any petition we need investment in players and ground lets all hope we can gain control opf ricoh soon :guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:

les_miserables

Don't compare Liverpool, look at little Exeter City, on their knees, out of the football league and destitute with two rogue directors owning the club hell bent on cashing in on their ground. impossible to move, but their fans stuck at in the face of adversity and intimidation too. The fans not only got these 2 crooks out but got them prosecuted and jailed......Why ? because they cared and had the spunk to do something together. Now I am not saying SISU are crminals but what they are doing to OUR club is to us. They are stripping it bare knowing full well they have to sell to Hoffman's group eventially and believe me there is no-one else out there. Our existence is at stake.

TommyAtkins

As discussed in other threads:

- Pointless urging SISU out unless there is a credible offer on the table.

- Dinyull is right: SISU out is dependant on money.

- Protests are futile: they will just ignore you/laugh at you.

- Buying 50% of ACL does not mean improved revenue - see Oldskyblue's discussion on this.

- Administration is fundamentally risky. It would almost certainly confirm our relegation to League One, with another drop in income of £4 million, to add to our existing woes.

ashbyjan

None of know really what Hoffman is offering but from the outside it does appear to be a better deal than the slow decline into obscurity that we are in at the moment - however it does seem totally dependent upon SISU writing off most if not all the loans they hold on the club. If we take Hoffman at face value and believe its the better alternative than any protests etc should be directed at SISU to make them drop their demands of this payback and lower the amount that they are willing to take to walk away. Otherwise all the money Hoffman has will simply go to SISU and the club will still be penniless and cannot see Hoffs investors going for that.

The only protest that will have an effect on SISU must be either or better still both financial and PR driven. SISU as a company rely on their reputation as astute money managers - institutions and individuals trust them to manage millions of their pounds and make them money. This is trust is built up on reputation and results and it is this image that should be targetted. A few placards outside the Ricoh won't exactly catch the money men in London's attention but something that gains some level of national attention might ie a complete boycott of the Derby game - a game being televised on national TV might gain some publicity. Also this would affect them revenue wise with no programme sales, catering sales (I believe RR did say some time ago we now get a percentage of sales) etc but it needs to be properly organised, publicised and supported. It needs something like the Sky Blue Trust to, for once in their existence, to actually organise something and get PR about SISU's mismanagement of funds to the national press about it and get the message across to supporters etc. Cannot see it happening - have they ever achieved anything for us the supporters?

Users who are viewing this thread