City Fans: take action now or regret it later (1 Viewer)

howzer

Banned
if the fans dont take direct action to get sisu out now, we will regret it later. protest at the next game ,,, call them ... write to them.... protest at the fans forum

Right what your saying is great, I think there should be a petition that is presented to the board, SISU and the local PM. I expect to see YOU by the Jimmy Hill statue before and after the next game collecting signatures.

Well done for volunteering.

Dinyull

Not going to get into the whole for or anti SISU argument's etc here.

If you or anyone wants to organise a protest you need to know what your protesting against and what you hope to achieve. You'd be much better thinking things through, posting on here those thoughts, a plan of actions etc and people would get behind you. To simply post we need to do something isn't going to rally the troops!

Saying this thoyugh, the only thing that will remove SISU from this club is money.

Otis

No use removing Sisu unless there is a viable alternative waiting in the wings.

Is Hoffman that viable alternative? Who knows. All gone a bit quiet lately.

Dinyull

Hibbert, that is something I really can't believe the majority of our supporters don't/can't understand.

@richh87

The silence from both parties suggests confidentiality agreements - as does Brody's disappearance off the face of the earth.

Hoffman is most certainly not "full of shit". If he was then SISU would be in the press telling us there's nothing happening.

This forum tomorrow: I've attended most of them and when registering for this one they wanted to know if I had a question to ask and exactly what it was (never happened before). Also, Clouting is the guy attending - someone very adept at PR and spin - rather than a bumbling idiot like Ken Doollaly.

This suggests they're being very careful about what is discussed.

The ownership of CCFC could be about to change hands and any pressure we can exert might just tip the balance. Put your petition on here Hower and we'll all sign it mate.

Perryccfc

Ahhhh valiant my friend I remember you from the good old 606 days!! With your ever growing enthusiasm for all things sky blue!! I look forward to reading more posts from you

valiant15

I was right about sisu all along though wasnt i eh:claping hands:Wheres is that sttato campo idiot?? I hope he is happy with the progress under sisu.

les_miserables

It HAS to start Thursday at that forum. I would love to se a good few hundred turn up but i doubt it. Hoffman is our only alternative. Oblivion beckons if this crowd stay. Let them concentrate on Malmo

lordsummerisle

It HAS to start Thursday at that forum. I would love to se a good few hundred turn up but i doubt it. Hoffman is our only alternative. Oblivion beckons if this crowd stay. Let them concentrate on Malmo

They said on the radio last night that all tickets had gone for it, dion't know how many they had though in the first place.

Think that they were being allocated by the club, so probably the same lot of yes men and clapping seals that appear every year.

Skybluescotland

Not going to get into the whole for or anti SISU argument's etc here.

If you or anyone wants to organise a protest you need to know what your protesting against and what you hope to achieve. You'd be much better thinking things through, posting on here those thoughts, a plan of actions etc and people would get behind you. To simply post we need to do something isn't going to rally the troops!

Saying this thoyugh, the only thing that will remove SISU from this club is money.

BULLSHIT MY FRIEND, PURE BULLSHIT. Why dont you talk like a Cov fan and not an MP or weak willed Police Cheif :jerkit:

@richh87

They said on the radio last night that all tickets had gone for it, dion't know how many they had though in the first place.

Think that they were being allocated by the club, so probably the same lot of yes men and clapping seals that appear every year.

They only allow season ticket holders these days - so that cuts out a chunk of the disenchanted support.

They want to appear to be open with the fans, but only answer pre-agreed questions. Can't trust anything SISU do.

I really believe any petitions/demonstrations etc we can do can only help the sale to Hoffman's backers.

if the fans dont take direct action to get sisu out now, we will regret it later. protest at the next game ,,, call them ... write to them.... protest at the fans forum

I'll stand next you petitioning with a bucket to collect some change to pay the £500000 we lose every month. Or do you want them out but for them to carry on funding the debts? :D

cornoccfc

They want to appear to be open with the fans, but only answer pre-agreed questions. Can't trust anything SISU do.

Whilst I agree, I would dread to think how the forums would go if any questions were allowed, it'd just turn into a slagging match I would imagine!

I gotta be honest and admit that Administration would bring about the change that is so drastically required. We have Hoffman ready to buy once it all goes through to admin. So there would be a way that he could own the club and still have cash to invest in the squad.

Last edited:

@richh87

Whilst I agree, I would dread to think how the forums would go if any questions were allowed, it'd just turn into a slagging match I would imagine!

:D Probably! But up until recently they DID allow any questions and just waited for someone to raise their hand.

I'm confident that IF they sell then Hoffman's backers will be better for us than these guys. Just need SISU to piss off.

Dinyull

I gotta be honest and admit that Administration would bring about the change that is so drastically required. We have Hoffman ready to buy once it all goes through to admin. So there would be a way that he could own the club and still have cash to invest in the squad.

Whilst it would bring the change in ownership I still don't think it would solve the problems. We have virtually no revanue streams and the only thing that would change that would be ownership of the stadium - the only way I can see that coming about would be if an abramovich/sheik took us over and if they were interested in us they would be talking to SISU now as they wouldn't have to deal with the points deduction.

Whilst it would bring the change in ownership I still don't think it would solve the problems. We have virtually no revanue streams and the only thing that would change that would be ownership of the stadium - the only way I can see that coming about would be if an abramovich/sheik took us over and if they were interested in us they would be talking to SISU now as they wouldn't have to deal with the points deduction.

Did Hoff not say that they were in discussions to buy 50% of the Ricoh? Whilst this would not bring in great revenue it must reduce annual costs somewhat?

Dinyull

BULLSHIT MY FRIEND, PURE BULLSHIT. Why dont you talk like a Cov fan and not an MP or weak willed Police Cheif :jerkit:

Fair enough!

30 fans turn up, some want SISU out full stop, others want them to listern to Hoffman, others want them to spend money on players, some want the board out and none of the group has any idea how to achieve those things it'll be laughed down - by your own fans never mind the board etc.

Or, people who are interested get together air their ideas/thoughts, set out a plan of action, discuss what they hope to achieve etc etc etc they might take note.

Just asking people to turn up at Jimmy Hill's statue is like the cretins up and down the country smashing shit up with no idea why they're doing it, but feel free!

Dinyull

Did Hoff not say that they were in discussions to buy 50% of the Ricoh? Whilst this would not bring in great revenue it must reduce annual costs somewhat?

Hoff also offered SISU £0. SISU won't sell up for £0, so the money Hoff had aside for the stadium might have to be used to buy the club. Which could be the reason it's gone quiet - his backers main interest in the stadium and the football club isn't important in their plans whatsoever!

Hoff also offered SISU £0. SISU won't sell up for £0, so the money Hoff had aside for the stadium might have to be used to buy the club. Which could be the reason it's gone quiet - his backers main interest in the stadium and the football club isn't important in their plans whatsoever!

I'm not totally clued up on the world of finance, but what is a club in administration worth?

Dinyull

Free, but you agree to take on the debt's the administrator's didn't sort out or re financed (I think - there will be others on here that are more in the know than I!!!).

Problem with admin is, most of the debt is owed to SISU which is why Robinson refused to enter admin until HMRC/CO-OP bank demanded their money back. SISU entering admin would be their last choice and probably only if they were forced (like Robinson).

Skybluescotland

Right.

So thats how Liverpool got the two dickhead yanks out what it?? By sitting down with them and chatting things through and adding some value to the meeting. LOL!

It's like the Police today, all the kit and armour but the yobs dont FEAR them. Just like Sisu dont FEAR the Cov City fans. Calling a fans forum after thay have taken the club to it's fookin knee's and kicked out the very man WHO PUT THEM IN. BR, MG, GR would of been hung by now.!!!!!!!!!!!! But for some reason you want to drink tea with the wankers???????:confused::confused::confused:

And with SISU owning the company that own CCFC the debts would be payable to them. What a crock of shite. I wonder how much SISU take out each month. I struggle to see how CCFC lose £500k per month and wouldn't be surprised if they are making £100k payments to the top level company for services or some crap.

Right.

So thats how Liverpool got the two dickhead yanks out what it?? By sitting down with them and chatting things through and adding some value to the meeting. LOL!

It's like the Police today, all the kit and armour but the yobs dont FEAR them. Just like Sisu dont FEAR the Cov City fans. Calling a fans forum after thay have taken the club to it's fookin knee's and kicked out the very man WHO PUT THEM IN. BR, MG, GR would of been hung by now.!!!!!!!!!!!! But for some reason you want to drink tea with the wankers???????:confused::confused::confused:

Angry Boy alert, Angry boy alert. :eek:

Il Pirata

Debbie Downer again aren't we? Posts a thread and then doesn't reply, prior reputation, are you trying to whip up a negative frenzy, Mr Howzer?

I'd write to them but I don't have any headed paper, I'm sure they won't even read it.

Dinyull

Right.

Sorry, are you comparing one of the biggest clubs in world football to ourselves. Didn't hinder Liverpool having some interested parties and the owners wanting to sell as well mind!!!

And you kind of prove my point, Liverpool's fans all got together and outlined what they wanted to achieve and how they were going to do that - getting hundreds/thousands of fans marching through the city, outside the ground etc. Same as Man U with their green/yellow protest etc.

I'm not saying don't do it, what I'm saying is try to organise something properly - look into what Liverpool did and how they did it, contact them. Don't just turn up with bed sheets painted all demanding different things and making yourselves (and us fellow fans) look like tits.

Users who are viewing this thread