City centre stabbing (1 Viewer)

publican1990

It's easy to get desensitised to stories of stabbings these days, it seems like a fairly common occurrence, coupled with social media and 24 hour news, you hear about everything that happens. But reading this story this morning has genuinely shocked me.

Poor bloke walking home with his shopping, set upon by two little scrotes, not content with stabbing him once, tried to go after him again to finish him off. First shop he sought help in refused. Thankfully the second helped him.

Judging by the story the interaction with the car made these little wankers angry, coupled with whatever they were high on, and they took it out on this guy, it could have been any poor fucker who happened to walk round the corner at that time.

xcraigx

Concerning that the kebab shop refused to help. If the Mexican place next door had done the same, the poor bloke would be dead.

Hopefully their lack of concern will get a bit of local attention and their sales will suffer. Absolutely disgusting behaviour not to try helping somebody clearly badly injured.

I see the defendants were staying at the Hylands Hotel, some reputation that place has!

chiefdave

Wheres that?
Went to the Turkish grill in Earlsdon for lunch yesterday, decent and reasonable.
Is that the one opposite West Orchards? Always seems an odd location to me but I guess with the amount of student accommodation in town these days there's more than enough trade.

clint van damme

If you're on about the one hill is on about I'm not sure CD.
The Earlsdon one is at the top of the high street

covcity4life

Disgusting. I have to walk around town in evening sometimes when it's dark. Could be me one day

At least looks like they will definitely get done for attempted murder. At least we hope

robbiekeane

Can’t believe they refused to help him.

Question, if you randomly stumbled upon that and beat one or both of them to death, would you get done for murder?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Can’t believe they refused to help him.

Question, if you randomly stumbled upon that and beat one or both of them to death, would you get done for murder?

Possibly. Especially as you'd have got involved on someone else's behalf rather than in self-defence so you could be seen as an agressor even though your motive would have been honourable. Would probably depend on if it was a sustained attack and you appeared to continue after they had been subdued and if other options such as restraining them were available. Would of course need CCTV footage of the incident but I guess you could say that you remained fearful of the situation as they could have been faking and then done you.

Users who are viewing this thread