City Away Followings 21/22 (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Midlands heavy at the top as you might expect with distances to travel, so fair play to Middlesbrough on that basis.

Evo1883

Hull we should take a lot, Sheffield United on Sky and early kick off, Bournemouth allocation 1,500 I think?

Big followings around or above average (TV dependant )

Albion
Blues
Derby
Forest
Posh
Bristol
Hull
Reading
Fulham
Sheffield United
Stoke
Huddersfield

Smaller followings

Middlesborough
Cardiff
Swansea
Bournemouth
Preston

Reckon we will end up averaging between 1800 and 2000 over the season

rob9872

I think Bournemouth will be the only one difficult to get tickets for. Small allocation and a new ground for many (including me). Others I need are Fulham and Huddersfield but we should get plenty for both of those.

rob9872

WBA only give 2,000
Got tbh thats a surprise. Especially when they don't often sell out. Been to Albion a few times before and sure we've taken more than that in the past.

Liquid Gold

I got a hotel booked for a weekend in Bournemouth already so I better get tickets there.

They should be on sale before too long, only a month away.

Garryb80

I think Bournemouth will be the only one difficult to get tickets for. Small allocation and a new ground for many (including me). Others I need are Fulham and Huddersfield but we should get plenty for both of those.
Isn't fulham limited due to their redevelopment work?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

"The new stand's construction has been “significantly impacted” by Covid-19 and is “unlikely” to be able to open fully until summer 2022, a report by the club's agent states." - From a report in August.

Marty

Its miles away from being finished

Be a phased opening I would have thought. Wouldn't have put the seats in this early unless they wanted them used.

Gynnsthetonic

The whole development won't be open fully until summer 2022 but are hopeful of having supporters in there this season!

CV22SBA

Exactly the same 3 grounds i need aswell.

CV22SBA

We can but dream of Premier League football again but just imagine the scramble for away tickets. I would imagine the club would need to introduce some sort of loyalty program or even bring back the away season ticket.

COV

We can but dream of Premier League football again but just imagine the scramble for away tickets. I would imagine the club would need to introduce some sort of loyalty program or even bring back the away season ticket.

Without doubt.. most home games too. A glimpse of sustained success at cov & there are thousands ready to get on the bandwagon

SlowerThanPlatt

For the first season yes then it would die off fairly quickly unless we were near the top

CV22SBA

1,318 for Bournemouth judging by this

Won't even be possible to go in the home end for this one as just had a quick look and you ned +23 points to buy a ticket. Couldn't figure out what the points were but irrelevant really if you have zero to start with.

pusbccfc

For the first season yes then it would die off fairly quickly unless we were near the top

No chance. The novelty would last for years. The £30 cap would make it cheaper than a lot of Championship away days.

Reactions: COV

Users who are viewing this thread