City 7/1 to be relegated (1 Viewer)

Otis

Would say they are very decent odds to be honest.

Think we all accept in our heart of hearts that if we groundshare elsewhere we are going to struggle.

Colchester favourites at 5/4 for the drop.

Otis

Why do you say that?

Even if we groundshare and are playing in front of 2,000 fans?

ajsccfc

I don't feel we're in any real danger of relegation unless there's a mass exodus still to come, but you can see why we'd get those odds with the storm of bullshit the football team appears to be lost in.

Otis

Well I'm convinced we will lose players.

Can well see Baker and Leon Clarke going and others too.

The mess off the field doesn't exactly encourage players to want to come and play for this club does it.

SkyBlueSwiss

Well I'm convinced we will lose players.

Can well see Baker and Leon Clarke going and others too.

The mess off the field doesn't exactly encourage players to want to come and play for this club does it.

Methinks Otis has the right of it.
If SISU stay, we will be back to where we sere in our relegation season playing with academy players, no-one new coming in thanks to the embargo, the entire club depressed at what is going on, a new manager that I have very little confidence in who's entire strategy seems to be bringing in youth and passing sideways etc.
I am very worried that if things do not change we are indeed going to be relegated.

mark82

Methinks Otis has the right of it.
If SISU stay, we will be back to where we sere in our relegation season playing with academy players, no-one new coming in thanks to the embargo, the entire club depressed at what is going on, a new manager that I have very little confidence in who's entire strategy seems to be bringing in youth and passing sideways etc.
I am very worried that if things do not change we are indeed going to be relegated.

A lot of our academy kids will be good enough for league 1, but agree we need to keep a spine of experience. Whatever happens we will have to sell due to FFP.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Having seen the academy a few times last season I wouldnt say it was as strong as in the previous seasons to that. Plus in League 1 a lot of it is about physical strength and strong mental attitude.... young lads are not going to give you that consistently.

It is going to be a tough season I think but not sure we will get relegated ...... as it stands I dont see us in the top half though

ccfcway

7/1 is a good bet.

We only need Baker to be sold and Clarke to be injured and what are we left with ?

-------------------Murphy,-------------------------
Christie-------Edge---------Willis--------Adams
--------Bell--------Barton-----Thomas----------
--------------Moussa-----Fleck-------------------
--------------------Wilson-------------------------

Subs: Jordan Clarke and then the kids

RoboCCFC90

I still reckon we can win the double (L1 & JPT)

ccfctommy

7/1 is a good bet.

We only need Baker to be sold and Clarke to be injured and what are we left with ?

So were going to sign no players at all? Nah.

Otis

7/1 is a good bet.

Tis also said that 6 further players have been told they can go.

What happens if we are forced to play these players because we're still in admin?

ccfcway

So were going to sign no players at all? Nah.

still in administration, still have an embargo, no crowd or season tickets mean we wil need to reduce wage bill even further. many 1st teamers Pressley doesnt want (according to TF).

We cant sign anyone at the moment, but agreed, we MAY sign a few if we can.

Still think even without points deduction, we will be nearer the bottom than top

RoboCCFC90

your either on the piss or taking it -LOL

No I am being serious, if we can keep Leon "Goal Machine" Clarke fit and with the right service and tighten up at the back in front of Murphy we'll be fine..

Also while we are at it:
Having a stadium to play in
Having a kit to play in
Having fans to cheer the team on
Coming out this embargo so we can sign players
And having a reliable party of owners would help..

play_in_skyblue_stripes

If we groundshare, I think relegation is almost a certainity.

Playing away all season is hard enough and very low motivation from the players will make it desperate.

Hobo

What price is the dog to be our top scorer?

My Staffie Rico and my Patterdale Terrier Roxy will work their socks off in midfield. Energetic, combative, with the ability to retain possession. Distribution may be a problem? I can also see a spiralling cost on the match ball account and a few bookings/red cards for Saurez bitting!

ccfcrob

Surely under the FFP we'll only be able to field a 3 legged dog and David Bell

Unfortunately the 3 legged dog has been snapped up by Northampton Town as it was the groundsmans dog who used to car share with..... Aidy Boothroyd

Users who are viewing this thread