Chuks Aneke (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

This could be true but then again they have been right in the past and haven’t been wrong before

So who did your source tell you about before that was correct, and when did you post on here about it? Why would he know this information, other than by an educated guess?

Of course, your 'source' is already wrong on this one. First you told us this was happening last week - it didn't. Then it was this week - tick tock times running short on that too!

No doubt you will then say its next week, when all you or your pal have done is picked up on rumours already out there that we may be interested in any of 3 Bristol City players, hoping that one signs, and you can then bask in the glory of pretending to be 'in the know'.

FWIW I think there's every chance we might well sign at least one of these guys, but I don't believe your pal has inside information anymore than I do.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

So who did your source tell you about before that was correct, and when did you post on here about it? Why would he know this information, other than by an educated guess?

Of course, your 'source' is already wrong on this one. First you told us this was happening last week - it didn't. Then it was this week - tick tock times running short on that too!

No doubt you will then say its next week, when all you or your pal have done is picked up on rumours already out there that we may be interested in any of 3 Bristol City players, hoping that one signs, and you can then bask in the glory of pretending to be 'in the know'.

FWIW I think there's every chance we might well sign at least one of these guys, but I don't believe your pal has inside information anymore than I do.
I dont normally post that stuff due to the reactions it gets but they told me about Joe Cole, Dabo, When we signed McCallum from non-league and a few more

slowpoke

The 'we're signing a 16 year old from Herne Bay' rumour was going around like wildfire in the parishes to be fair...
Theres two or three sixteens been signed on scholars from our Acadamy on the first rung of being a pro. footballer. No big deal signing another from elsewhere happens a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread