Christmas Quiz AGAIN! PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!!! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

How are people doing on the quiz?
It's gone a bit quiet

No one has submitted anything yet...

steve cooper

I've not got an answer for the keeper or the right back, obviously no idea whether my answers for everything else are correct but ive at least got something!
Same here, I have answers for the other 11, no idea whether they are correct, but I can't match my ideas for questions 1 & 2 with reality.
Maybe Grendel will offer some more clues? or maybe not.

Grendel

Same here, I have answers for the other 11, no idea whether they are correct, but I can't match my ideas for questions 1 & 2 with reality.
Maybe Grendel will offer some more clues? or maybe not.

Youll kick yourself with the right back. Especially as I think you are one of the shall I say older supporters.

The goalkeeper is almost the tie breaker. It’s very very obscure

Grendel

Right Back

“The goalkeeper is a no mark. I murdered 3 people and now walk the streets of Britain again. Also once lived in a road named after me (trivial fact that)

Ignore the road named after me - that’s just something I know. It’s the first part of the clue that’s relevant

Grendel

If no one thinks they have the goalkeeper I could give one more photo clue

Grendel

Grendel

Getting answers in now. Keep them coming - no full houses yet - far from it actually

Grendel

Still no 100% answers closing it tomorrow..

Grendel

Invariably heading for a tie. So goalkeeper more clues and if you’ve had a go already you can change - I’ll award TWO POINTS for the keeper.

“so now I have a new cell mate. Some smart arse called Danny. Then I find he’s a Coventry fan!

Excitedly I tell him about my lovely day. He laughs at me and says that that is not a real game I’m not a REAL Coventry player - I get angry and think I may strangle him

Then he says show me your medals!

So I showed him a medal from a very special tournament. Don’t think any Coventry has many of those!

Then I tell him the times I was goalkeeper for my country. A country that has appeared in the World Cup finals many times!”

ovduk78

I hope winner has more than 7 right as I've decided to just donate to the Dogs Trust. I've no idea with the other 6 and look forward to the answers tomorrow when I will no doubt be cursing Grendel!!

Grendel

Last day today --- make sure any answers in by midnight.....

Grendel

2 clues in this photo one on the left and one is really in the middleView attachment 18034

This clue did not help and led people to believe it was Ian Bennett.

What I am referring to is a place where the killer committed his murder

Another reference to the place is below:

keeper.jpg

DannyThomas_1981

Invariably heading for a tie. So goalkeeper more clues and if you’ve had a go already you can change - I’ll award TWO POINTS for the keeper.

“so now I have a new cell mate. Some smart arse called Danny. Then I find he’s a Coventry fan!

Excitedly I tell him about my lovely day. He laughs at me and says that that is not a real game I’m not a REAL Coventry player - I get angry and think I may strangle him

Then he says show me your medals!

So I showed him a medal from a very special tournament. Don’t think any Coventry has many of those!

Then I tell him the times I was goalkeeper for my country. A country that has appeared in the World Cup finals many times!”

Should I be worried Grendel? Your clues refer mostly to serial killers and the odd ones that don't seem to refer to me......

Always nice to get a mention I guess even in such bad company although equally concerning that in this latest clue I'm on the point of being strangled :D

Grendel

Should I be worried Grendel? Your clues refer mostly to serial killers and the odd ones that don't seem to refer to me......

Always nice to get a mention I guess even in such bad company although equally concerning that in this latest clue I'm on the point of being strangled :D

“Don’t worry Danny I won’t strangle you

I’d go to trial. Trials don’t go well for me.”

Grendel

Goalkeeper has been found by 1

Grendel

I am going to do this slightly differently this year with a personal prize and a charity donation as well with an upfront charity entry fee - and it will have a lot more players of recent times - details to follow in December - ie tomorrow

Sky Blue Harry H

I am going to do this slightly differently this year with a personal prize and a charity donation as well with an upfront charity entry fee - and it will have a lot more players of recent times - details to follow in December - ie tomorrow

Finally - the keys to G's Jag - record entries to follow. Fantastic gesture.

letsallsingtogether

Dont know many at the moment will try again later have donated though.

Users who are viewing this thread