Christmas message from Dave... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You are a prick. What you said was unfounded and still is. You said it to create a divide which is why you’re a prick.
Nah, I'll get a sign saying anybody who goes past it isn't a fan. That will create a divide for you.

Captain Dart

This is the only forum I've participated in where the admin turns a blind eye to posters who have no interest in the forum subject. Who are there to push an agenda with duplicate accounts.
I'd say Nick is a fan like the rest of us. He's allowed his opinion like the rest of us no matter how much you disagree with him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My agenda is ridding the club of SISU, what do you find objectionable about that?

Captain Dart

You have no interest in football. That's what is objectionable.
So why do you participate on a football forum. Very odd.

You don't seem to talk very much about football yourself, many of your posts attack someone or something or be in the non football section.

covmark

You don't seem to talk very much about football yourself, many of your posts attack someone or something or be in the non football section.
I haven't been to as many games recently due to certain circumstances so feel less well informed to comment on football matters. However I do dip into the football now and again. Far more than you do. Oh and I don't need multiple accounts to do it either.

NorthernWisdom

LAST and NW attended I believe.
Yup. There were others too, but think they kept it to themselves and didn't want to highlight it. I only said I'd been because I wanted to point out it wasn't exactly working in terms of manipulation. I refused to put anything on here about what was said, because I won't do their dirty work and be their mouthpiece.

That also applies for the (remarkably many!!) parties in this dispute over the years (from various factions!), who for some reason best known to themselves seem to think my opinion worth influencing.

(Now, if any of them would like to offer me a job, then I'm all ears ;))

dongonzalos

I haven't been to as many games recently due to certain circumstances so feel less well informed to comment on football matters. However I do dip into the football now and again. Far more than you do. Oh and I don't need multiple accounts to do it either.

If you have been able to listen on the radio, read the match reports and Read a range of views on here, or if you have managed to see some on sky blue player. You should express your opinion freely. You would be surprised at how well informed you can be. There are some who go to most matches and have opinions very different to many experts.
To be fair even if because of your circumstances you haven’t even been able to any of the above dont shy away from giving your opinion on the match day threads your opinion is as valid as anyone else’s.
However I would refrain from having pop at others such as Dart for not posting on match day threads if you are not actually doing that yourself. Why can’t he do that and you can?

Londonccfcfan

I had hoped to be able to make an announcement before Christmas about where we will be playing next season, but such matters are always complex, and we haven’t quite managed to achieve the target I set. However, I am delighted to say that we will be in a position to make an announcement imminently.

The clubs and Dave Boddys definition of the word Imminent??

Jeez imminently means likely to occur any moment now!?

This was 10 days ago. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread