Christmas 2019 thread (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I just can't get my head around Irish coffee. I love coffee and whiskey but combined it's sickly and stomach turning.

I don’t mind a nip in my tea though.

giphy.gif

This reminds me of when people pour me a drink and say, "Say 'when'!" I then reply "I stutter!"

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Neat vodka?!

Are you Russian or just mental?
Ha ha! It's Russian vodka, and there's not a lot of spirits that I add anything to. Sometimes I might add a small amount of dry ginger to a scotch whisky (NOT Irish!). I'm looking at a litre bottle of Russian vodka, a litre of Bells whisky, a 70cl bottle of Bushmills Irish Whiskey, a litre of Gordons Strawberry gin, a litre of Gordons Pink Gin, 70cl bottle of normal Gordons gin, a bottle of port and a bottle of Ouzo. Oh, and a bottle of Limoncello for cocktails! There are 24 cans of lager in the fridge and 7 bottles of wine waiting for consumption! That lot should see me and the missus through to New Years Eve!

fellatio_Martinez

Ha ha! It's Russian vodka, and there's not a lot of spirits that I add anything to. Sometimes I might add a small amount of dry ginger to a scotch whisky (NOT Irish!). I'm looking at a litre bottle of Russian vodka, a litre of Bells whisky, a 70cl bottle of Bushmills Irish Whiskey, a litre of Gordons Strawberry gin, a litre of Gordons Pink Gin, 70cl bottle of normal Gordons gin, a bottle of port and a bottle of Ouzo. Oh, and a bottle of Limoncello for cocktails! There are 24 cans of lager in the fridge and 7 bottles of wine waiting for consumption! That lot should see me and the missus through to New Years Eve!

Proper order.

giphy.gif

skyblueinBaku

Which Russian vodka do you drink, HH?

Sky_Blue_Daz

My brother in law has invited us to his house for dinner along with his parents his mother in law

cheeky fucker has got the dad to do the meat and asked us to do the starters , veg and spuds

shmmeee

My brother in law has invited us to his house for dinner along with his parents his mother in law

cheeky fucker has got the dad to do the meat and asked us to do the starters , veg and spuds

He’d better have one hell of a dessert planned.

skyblue1991

Anyone know where I can get a 5l lager keg from? Used to have Heineken in Morrisons but missed the boat this year I think...

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblueinBaku

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone know where I can get a 5l lager keg from? Used to have Heineken in Morrisons but missed the boat this year I think...

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
I seen budvar and an old speckled kegs in the Morrison’s in holbrooks Friday

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Probably last time I'll be on here for a few days so I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year depending on when I get back on). Even you G :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_santa:

Hope you all find something to do for our enforced Boxing Day bye.

Users who are viewing this thread