Christian Eriksen (1 Viewer)

ProfessorbyGrace

I think the cause has been identified as cardiomyopathy, which is a thickening of the tissue around the heart muscle, approximately. It has caused the premature deaths of a few footballers of note, Miklos Feher of Benfica, Antonio Puerta of Sevilla and Marc-Vivien Foe of course. So I understand, it's almost impossible to diagnose cardiomyopathy from an ECG or during the course of a basic medical, which makes it a ticking time bomb really.

It's a relief that Christian Eriksen has made it after such a traumatic spectacle, when so many haven't.

EDIT: I think Kjaer the captain of Danes has rightfully been praised, as his quick actions and immediate CPR are probably what saved Eriksen, along with the obvious intervention of the team doctor and staff.

Sky Blue Pete

I think the cause has been identified as cardiomyopathy, which is a thickening of the tissue around the heart muscle, approximately. It has caused the premature deaths of a few footballers of note, Miklos Feher of Benfica, Antonio Puerta of Sevilla and Marc-Vivien Foe of course. So I understand, it's almost impossible to diagnose cardiomyopathy from an ECG or during the course of a basic medical, which makes it a ticking time bomb really.

It's a relief that Christian Eriksen has made it after such a traumatic spectacle, when so many haven't.

EDIT: I think Kjaer the captain of Danes has rightfully been praised, as his quick actions and immediate CPR are probably what saved Eriksen, along with the obvious intervention of the team doctor and staff.
So not the second vaccine then? I thought Lawrence fox has nailed it

Users who are viewing this thread