Chris Stokes' Post Match Interview (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

I love this...

"We are Coventry City and we're a massive football club. We shouldn't be in this league so we need to bounce back quickly and get the club back where it belongs to be."

I'm really hoping this year we've got a bit more passion about us, every player on that pitch should be wearing the badge with as much pride as what us fans do, It's good that 99% of the team are owned by us and not loans, I think that helps.

Danceswithhorses

I love this...

"We are Coventry City and we're a massive football club. We shouldn't be in this league so we need to bounce back quickly and get the club back where it belongs to be."

I'm really hoping this year we've got a bit more passion about us, every player on that pitch should be wearing the badge with as much pride as what us fans do, It's good that 99% of the team are owned by us and not loans, I think that helps.
A good positive attitude, from a good pro...unlike Turnbull, who ran off when things got tough.
I cant see him ever playing for MR again...no fight in him.
Like a few others at the time, i criticised the original signing of Stokes...glad i was wrong

Hobo

Last sentence.

AlansEyes

A good positive attitude, from a good pro...unlike Turnbull, who ran off when things got tough.
I cant see him ever playing for MR again...no fight in him.
Like a few others at the time, i criticised the original signing of Stokes...glad i was wrong
That's Turnbull who ran off for his big move...to sit on the bench yesterday as Partick shipped 3 goals.

CovBurty

the only time I saw that fight and passion from last season was the 'shop window' Wembley performance. If this team can maintain that fight we saw v Notts, we should have a decent chance of promotion. Yes div 4 is not acceptable. Got to love Stokesy.

Users who are viewing this thread