Chris Kirkland (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

You really can't see the difference?
And I've got every right to say it. Not up to this level is about as fierce as my criticism gets
No I cant see it have never read what he has said.
Many posters on here were happy when the likes of Burge got injured and couldn't play look at the comments Shipley has had.
Should never be seen in a City shirt again.
So yes fucking Hypocrites.

clint van damme

No I cant see it have never read what he has said.
Many posters on here were happy when the likes of Burge got injured and couldn't play look at the comments Shipley has had.
Should never be seen in a City shirt again.
So yes fucking Hypocrites.

And I've called out the vitriol on here on many occasions and my post history is there for anyone to search through.

If you're right and people on here were celebrating players getting injured that doesn't prove this fellas not a prick just that he's got some fellow prick on here.

DavidMCov92

And I've called out the vitriol on here on many occasions and my post history is there for anyone to search through.

If you're right and people on here were celebrating players getting injured that doesn't prove this fellas not a prick just that he's got some fellow prick on here.
Just wondering if I’ve shagged your Mrs? Or you’re Jodi Jones family? You seem to hate me without ever meeting me. Why don’t we have a chat on the phone about your concerns? Or a beer after lockdown? Or come on the podcast? Whatever suits you best mate

letsallsingtogether

Not saying hes not a prick because I dont know him and have never read anything he has written.
Just saying he isnt any worse then the pricks on here who write shit about players just to get a like off their fellow pricks.

The shit that Burge got on here was disgusting dragged me down to their level by me moaning about RCC to try and level it out.
I know some players arnt up to it but they are chosen for a reason and should be backed by the supporters unless it is clear they dont give a damn. No one plays to fail.
And yes I like Shipley.
I've played team sports all my life and have never believed you lost a game because of one players mistake.
I've made mistakes that never cost us the game someone else made the same mistake and it did, which one is worse?

letsallsingtogether

Just wondering if I’ve shagged your Mrs? Or you’re Jodi Jones family? You seem to hate me without ever meeting me. Why don’t we have a chat on the phone about your concerns? Or a beer after lockdown? Or come on the podcast? Whatever suits you best mate
Tbf asking some one if they are in JJ family is a shit response, I was accused of the same thing many times for sticking up for Burge.
It is a lazy reply meaning that you have lost the argument.

clint van damme

I think you're a prick to be honest.
'Have I shagged your missus?' 'Come on the podcast' sort of proves my point.

Am I Jodi Jones family? Infantile.

DavidMCov92

I think you're a prick to be honest.
'Have I shagged your missus?' 'Come on the podcast' sort of proves my point.

Am I Jodi Jones family? Infantile.
Proves the point you’ll slag me off on here but when I say to you let’s have a chat, you don’t seem to want it? Okay mate. Take care mate

shmmeee

Proves the point you’ll slag me off on here but when I say to you let’s have a chat, you don’t seem to want it? Okay mate. Take care mate

“If you’ve got a problem it’s obviously because you’re related. Let’s make up by you coming on and providing me content”

You really are a grade A prick. Why don’t you piss off and do a marketing course? And next time you want to hawk your shitty wares remember who your customers are.

Nick should ban your for spam.

vow

You've not done yourself any favours here m8 and I find the 'inviting for a chat' passive aggressive.

Perhaps stay off the internet for a short time while you calm down?

PurpleBin

Jesus. Some of youse are mad. This thread is peak internet madness.

The lad made an error of judgement. Some can't forgive him and think he's a prick. David clearly isn't one to back down if he's getting grief. If you think he's a prick...leave him to it? Ignore him, don't listen to his podcast? There's plenty on here worthy of prick status as has been pointed out plenty here have said worse.

And Shmee..."Nick should ban him" 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus christ, grow up. "SBT isn't cliquey"

clint van damme

you come across as a prick, why would I want to have a chat about it? There are people on here who think I'm a prick, so what?
Why would you care, other than your blatant craving for attention?

shepardo01

If we go back to the podcasts,
It looks like you lot have worked hard to get this going. The twitter page looks decent too.
Unfortunately, I've been turned off tuning in as one of your first casts was Moz Baker, Chairman of the "Sky Blue Trust" at the time of their most underhand, scheming, and secretive period, where they were working with Wasps and the Council to try to shaft CCFC as we know it.
I dare not listen in case I blow a gasket at what I imagine he will say, and of course NOT say.
Might give the Kirkland one a try as I our paths have crossed from a football point of view in the past.

PurpleBin

The Stepehen Bywater one was brilliant tbf. Most enthusiastic football I've heard on a pod. Sounded like be genuinely wanted to be there.

Not listened to the Kirkland one yet purely because I listened to him on Under the Cosh recently.

DavidMCov92

If we go back to the podcasts,
It looks like you lot have worked hard to get this going. The twitter page looks decent too.
Unfortunately, I've been turned off tuning in as one of your first casts was Moz Baker, Chairman of the "Sky Blue Trust" at the time of their most underhand, scheming, and secretive period, where they were working with Wasps and the Council to try to shaft CCFC as we know it.
I dare not listen in case I blow a gasket at what I imagine he will say, and of course NOT say.
Might give the Kirkland one a try as I our paths have crossed from a football point of view in the past.
Hello Mate,

I’ll be completely honest, I was told a few things about Moz before talking to him, but I can only speak as I find and he was a genuinely really lovely bloke. He spoke quite open and honestly about stuff with the trust as well.

Users who are viewing this thread