Chris Kirkland (1 Viewer)

DavidMCov92

Available on Apple, Spotify, Google and Anchor. Hope you enjoy! #PUSB #WhatsTheCraicPodcast

DavidMCov92

Aren’t you the Jodi Jones wanker?
Factually incorrect as I’ve never wanked off Jodi Jones now go and listen to my content and change your opinion of me, there’s a good lad.
What’s the back story on the guy behind it?
I’m 29, from Tile Hill and I have a 2 and a half year old. I once tweeted that I thought Jodi Jones had been in to many wars already and he was finished and would be playing in non league when he was 25. I didn’t tag Jodi in the tweet it was just an opinion after having a chat with one of my mates. Anyway this went “viral” for some reason and I got abuse left right and centre. When JJ done his ACL again a month later I got hammered again.
I then spent lockdown working on something, and from an idea in my head to now I’ve created a podcast that people enjoy with over 1400 listeners in 20+ days and reached over ten different countries. Judge a person by what they’re like and what they do, not because they have an opinion on a football player

SkyBlueCoco88

Behave lads. You mean to tell me that none of you on here have said something controversial at some point? A tweet got blown up out of context and the lads still being lambasted for it, yet I’ve seen people on social media saying they wish Baka didn’t wake up on Tuesday after getting knocked out but nobody has picked up on that. The tweet was poorly worded granted but let’s all be honest here and not think with our hearts, does Jodi get a new deal when he’s fit? I can’t see it personally

Sick Boy

Behave lads. You mean to tell me that none of you on here have said something controversial at some point? A tweet got blown up out of context and the lads still being lambasted for it, yet I’ve seen people on social media saying they wish Baka didn’t wake up on Tuesday after getting knocked out but nobody has picked up on that. The tweet was poorly worded granted but let’s all be honest here and not think with our hearts, does Jodi get a new deal when he’s fit? I can’t see it personally
I’d give him a pay as you play with a contract in his favour based on appearances.

The original tweet was crass and it’s all a bit rich then asking people to be nice and going on about mental health when it’s on the other foot.

clint van damme

On here isn't Twitter mate. Anyone saying they wish Baka didn't wake up is a c**t.
If someone said that on here they'd get slated.

Liquid Gold

Out of context? Lol

ajsccfc

I saw one guy tweet that he was expecting Bakayoko to come out of hospital with a torn ACL which was jumped on a bit, surely that was more a gallows humour 'just our luck' thing than anything malicious.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Wow all these posters that slate players off, slating a poster for the same thing.
Fucking hypocrotes must be 10 posts on here where you all cry about players.

I've not trawled back through all the old posts and original comments on social media but wasn't the main source of anger that it appeared that there was a degree of joy/'i told you so' being taken in Jones' most recent injury? I.e it was a bit more than someone just saying they thought a player wasn't very good.

pusbccfc

David was throwing abuse at everyone for weeks. Good luck with the Podcast. If I'm at a loose end..

SkyBlueCoco88

I saw one guy tweet that he was expecting Bakayoko to come out of hospital with a torn ACL which was jumped on a bit, surely that was more a gallows humour 'just our luck' thing than anything malicious.
Ohhhh so ACL jokes are funny now? Or just ones not about Jodi? Just checking for future reference

SkyBlueCoco88

Out of context? Lol
Yes out of context, it was worded incorrectly but was it really worthy of being reported in the local paper, being quoted by the club themselves after a goal, in preseason may I add, and countless death threats and other vile abuse that David got at the time? He will never go in to what sort of response he got to that tweet but nobody should receive that much venom and hate for a tweet about a footballer and their injury record.

covcity4life

Yes out of context, it was worded incorrectly but was it really worthy of being reported in the local paper, being quoted by the club themselves after a goal, in preseason may I add, and countless death threats and other vile abuse that David got at the time? He will never go in to what sort of response he got to that tweet but nobody should receive that much venom and hate for a tweet about a footballer and their injury record.
He's not gonna shag you mate

Sick Boy

He clearly wasn’t remorseful going on the post on here asking for apologies after Jones broke down again.

If someone wants to act like Billy big bollocks on the Internet to be edgy and get a reaction from others, while taking aim at someone else, they need to own it and not be surprised when it gets a reaction from others.

Clearly it’s all some kind of attempt at creating a personality or persona online - unfortunately it’s still dealing with the real world and abuse of other has consequences and will get called out, regardless of who it’s aimed at.

Last edited:

Skybluemichael

he’s just an attention seeking bellend, wasn’t he doing impressions of that sunny bloke, than got in a huff when he called him an alcoholic waster

Saddlebrains

he’s just an attention seeking bellend, wasn’t he doing impressions of that sunny bloke, than got in a huff when he called him an alcoholic waster

Tbf that Sunny is a massive bell end. Id rather have 10 Davids than that mug. See his photoshopped christmas pic? Cringe

Tbf I've interacted with David on Twitter a few times, he's a massive fan and pretty knowledgeable. He may not be the most poetic with words on occasion but his podcast seems to be taking off, fair play to him

Liquid Gold

There’s a difference between blown out of proportion and out of context. Maybe it shouldn’t have had it blown up but the context of him being a prick about JJ was spot on.

Grendel

The guy has hardly shot anyone - it’s an ill informed comment

Hardly on the same level as Roy Keane and that bloke who used to play for us and he’s a pundit

Users who are viewing this thread