Chris Hussey (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

Just posted this on his Facebook

530865_414079681994819_1759623879_n.jpg

Being a naughty boy?

Greggs

and a fuck up cutting his own hair

PVA

Pretty sure that isn't a cigarette and anyway Zidane smoked, didn't seem to affect him.

skyblueman

No it's ok it's a simple case of mistaken identity

That's Tripikata from Monkey Magic summoning a cloud

kg82

Pretty sure that isn't a cigarette and anyway Zidane smoked, didn't seem to affect him.

And Robert prosinecki, and a load of the brazillians from the 70s and 80s! But yeah, its not a real cigarette.

kg82

Which suggests he has allways been a smoker and therefore not as fit as he should be on those wages.

Orrr, and this is purely a guess, he doesn't smoke at all, his mate's trying to give and seeing it was an electric one with no harmful chemicals in (or a very minute amount if any) asked to have a blast and get his pic taken?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Orrr, and this is purely a guess, he doesn't smoke at all, his mate's trying to give and seeing it was an electric one with no harmful chemicals in (or a very minute amount if any) asked to have a blast and get his pic taken?
One flaw in your explanation is that it doesn't fulfil the requirement that we twist every possible situation into a way to have ago at one of our players

Sutty

How about:

- Hussey has been a smoker for a while.
- Robins arrives and doesn't like the habit.
- Hence, 'Inside info' tells us Hussey is to be sold in January.
- Hussey, determined to stay, buys an electric cigarette to try and kick the habit, and redoubles his efforts in training.
- Robins sees this and brings him back into the set-up.

ThisManHere

I've never seen a blue cannabis cigarette or a blue cigarette for that matter.

Maybe he just got fucking wasted on a crackpipe?

scroobiustom

Berbatov is a heavy smoker - then again he is significantly more talented than our Chris

wingy

Definately an electric fag,a posh one of course .When did proffessional footballers go in for anything standard ,you know like black boots

ExmouthNeil

Why even post this??????

Does he smoke while he's doin a warm up?? Cos nobody on here has this dirty habit??? I don't smoke but give him a break....

LETS BE POSITIVE FROM NOW ON ABOUT ALL OUR PLAYERS.... GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!

Rant over

Cheers, Neil

Why even post this??????

Does he smoke while he's doin a warm up?? Cos nobody on here has this dirty habit??? I don't smoke but give him a break....

LETS BE POSITIVE FROM NOW ON ABOUT ALL OUR PLAYERS.... GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!!

Rant over

Cheers, Neil

Rewind back to the 80's and most of the players smoked. Welcome to tonights edition of the negativity show.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Amazing what you can do with Photoshop. I don't smoke but look at me with a lit fag, blowing smoke out aswell!

2012-11-0922-58-52.jpg

Sick Boy

It is interesting that we had all the bleating and self-pity about only having a part-time fitness coach last season, yet if a player smokes it isn't a big deal. Doesn't really make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread