Chris Dagnall on loan? (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

I think wingers are still needed. Moussa is never a winger and Baker, although he can do a job, isn't a winger (although in fairness he has improved when it comes to helping out the RB)

I would play moussa as an attacking midfielder or behind strikers, defences hate trickery and pace running at them

Nonleagueherewecome

Without trying to jump the gun I have just seen this on Twitter:

Gary McSheffrey‏ @sheebagee - Madden to Coventry??

The only thing I can think of is Paddy Madden of Yeovil who is transfer listed, if this is the case that we are with a chance of signing him I would be hugely happy.

My Yeovil fan mate said he was dropped as he wasn't working hard enough. We've already got a reserve striker who doesn't fit into Pressley's work-rate ethic.

fernandopartridge

My Yeovil fan mate said he was dropped as he wasn't working hard enough. We've already got a reserve striker who doesn't fit into Pressley's work-rate ethic.

Yes but that might be for genuine reasons. Leon Clarke had a hit and miss reputation and has himself been accused of not working hard enough.....

Nonleagueherewecome

In their defence they don't say which year.

Ah, good point...but rumours have been founded on weaker evidence. Like the new stadium one today, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread