Chris Birchall. (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Bring him back, bring him back!!

Eyes On Birchall | Sky Sports News

Another play we gave up on too soon. I know it says Rangers, Leeds and Donny but no chance of him wanting to come back here? Yesss I know the 'no money' replies are on the way but would love to have him back.

Pleaseeeeee takeover happen, I want new players!

rob9872

Really? I thought he was awful. Never a player imo

wingy

I would put him very much in the david bell catogory,it just did'nt happen for him with us ,has he come back from the states

ccfcway

there is geting players in, and there is signing Chris Birchall.

We have David Bell to peform the "was he playing" role, as Fergie aid tonight "theres no point signing anyone if when you are at full strength, cant add to the team"

I would certainly put Chris Birchall in that category..

Dont remember Rangers / Leed etc sniffing round when we couldnt get rid of him before !

pusbccfc

When he played against england he was IMMENSE.

rob9872

When he played against england he was IMMENSE.

That's because England are shite. It's like when Michael McIndoe looked IMMENSE against Isaac at right back :D

Nonleagueherewecome

funny, i remember him being very "david bellesque"

Baker is a better comparison I think; too good for L1, showed glimpses for us but very much a confidence player and inconsistent. His best spell was when we'd first signed him, and he's a legend at Port Vale the way Baker is at Stockport. In terms of footballing ability, I'd put Bell miles ahead of him.

Remember MLS is probably lower Championship-top L1 standard bar the Designated Players (eg Henry, Beckham), so I probably wouldn't take him back. Although he could have improved since we last saw him.

ccfcway

bloody hell

anyone who David Bell is "miles ahead of" shouldnt be anywhere near our club !

ccfc_Tom

he's been here and was shite except for that goal against norwich which was class. And yerp that game against england was the reason we signed him and the reason i wanted us to sign him! oh how wrong i was

Users who are viewing this thread