Chris Badlan (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Robins said recently (was it the promotion celebration evening, maybe?) that Chris has been Tracking some for a while, some for years’ so I’m guessing he did bring a list with him from his former clubs.

I guess it’s not a bad thing though, tracking a player for long periods rather than just hoofing then a contract on a whim

Limey

Watching that Kastaneer YouTube reel (2016) again. 4 mins 33 tidy feet and 5 mins 18 two great finishes. Looks a different player.
He does like to run into rabbit holes though but seemed to be able to get his head for for a cross.

What's stopping him? Not settled?

skybluesam66

Watching that Kastaneer YouTube reel (2016) again. 4 mins 33 tidy feet and 5 mins 18 two great finishes. Looks a different player.
He does like to run into rabbit holes though but seemed to be able to get his head for for a cross.

about 2 stone of extra weight

shmmeee

Has he had history of injury? Speaks great English too. I'd written him off big time but watching that is food for thought!

Just watched it myself. I’d sign him in a heartbeat based on that, strong, quick, two feet, good finishing.

Id be tempted to get Derren Brown or that woman Glen Hoddle uses in to see if we can fix whatever his mental issues are, there’s so obviously talent in there.

mark82

Think it's possibly that he hasn't settled in addition to the injury issues he's had. Hopefully he can get his head down and figure it out because there is talent hidden in there somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread