Choose a striker partnership (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Having seen the poorest striking combination on Saturday for many a year choose from the list of good (ish) strikers we have had since sisu took over, who would be the best partnership to get us out of this league

Miffy
Leon best
Freddie Eastwood
Clinton
Juke
Marlon
McGoldrick
Leon Clarke
Callum Wilson

PS I have excluded Clive Platt but tbh he would have done a better job than the 2 on saturday.

ccfc92

Simply has to be Leon and Callum. Perfect combination IMO. Someone who can hold the ball up and score goals with someone who has huge pace and composure.

Unfortunately, very few got to see this great pair play for CCFC, but that's another story.

shy_tall_knight

I can't make my mind up as good as callum clarke and DMG were they all played in the third div, Juke is currently in the PL Leon best would be a superb target man and mk and miffy when on form would be sensational in this league Freddy would probably still be a disappointment

Seaside-Skyblue

What on earth happened with Eastwood. Came with so much promise and never lived up to his potential. Always thought he had a good touch and looked neat on the ball. Don't think it was helped that Coleman played him on the wing so much either.

Gazolba

Clarke and Wilson with Juke and McGoldrick on the bench.

torchomatic

Wally and Fergie then Wilson and Clarke.

Kingokings204

Wilson and Clarke every day of the week. Pace and power and certain goals. Good in the air and scored for fun. Brilliant

nicksig

Stern John could be a good player on his day as could adebola. I'd build a time machine and select huckerby and Dublin

Tank Top

Simply has to be Leon and Callum. Perfect combination IMO. Someone who can hold the ball up and score goals with someone who has huge pace and composure.

Unfortunately, very few got to see this great pair play for CCFC, but that's another story.

Opinions, and reason, differs sharply between those who "Run the Club" and those who support it, but it has to be asked, "
"what level of commitment do our owners have regarding the re building of CCFC to a Club that can rise up the leagues, and be restored to its former status.
The sale of Clarke and wilson, was Fools Gold, and extremely short sighted, and the true value of these two players, has returned to bite us on the Arse, at a moment when scoring goals, is once again like looking for Hens teeth.
Sadly, and annoyingly, we sell our quality players, for a pittance, and sign players, that nobody else wants, and are clearly not up to the mark.
before the predicted arguments rain in about, attendances, lets realize that there are many clubs, with much lower attendances
And lower budgets than ourselves, who are above us in the league, yes! large crowds are very important, but not a total panacea.

Users who are viewing this thread