Choir of men (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Heard some good things about it , off to see it tomorrow

Anyone else seen it ?

olderskyblue

Yes. Brilliant

great fun. Try to queue early to get seats near the front. We sat eating, and didn’t notice the queue building. Seats still ok though.

only 1 type of bitter (from a can) there but great if you like lager

Si80

A few friends from work have been to see it and highly recommend it. Some have been back a couple of times to watch it.

LastGarrison

Went last night and it was excellent!

Very well put together, great songs, very funny and poignant in places. Highly recommended!

We got in there just before it started and just pulled two chairs up at the back and had a great view. Two pints of Heineken saw me through the performance as well.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Brilliant show , was really impressed with the entire set up round the council house and cathedral grounds . Had a few drinks in the sky blue tavern and finished off at the telegraph hotel . The town centre is a really nice place to go to

Flying Fokker

This show is back in Coventry. If there is any hint you’ll enjoy it…Just go and see it. As others have said, it’s an excellent show. Choir of Man. Assembly Gardens, Little Park Street.

Top performances amongst the cast and great atmosphere.

Last edited:

LastGarrison

Went to see them last year, they were brilliant!

Remind me, where the setup is, what was there before?
It used to be the old council buildings:

1656864408291.png

But has been bought by Cov Uni and they were due to build an international student centre but it's been put on hold and randomly a lot of the uni teams have been moved out to Ryton.

It will be a big loss to the city when the Assembly Gardens go as it has become a bit of a focal point for the city centre and they have had some great stuff on.

Macca1987

Went last year, absolutely brilliant and then watched them down in London in Feb for my birthday, mostly different lads but still as good. About to book to go and see them again before end of July. As said above if you can get to see them, well worthwhile

Flying Fokker

Went last year, absolutely brilliant and then watched them down in London in Feb for my birthday, mostly different lads but still as good. About to book to go and see them again before end of July. As said above if you can get to see them, well worthwhile
Look out for the 2 for one offers on certain days.

Users who are viewing this thread