Choices... (1 Viewer)

FootballAttic

OK...for those going tonight...

IF your no.1 fantasy offered you themselves for the night, but it meant missing tonight's match...which would you choose? ;) :confused:

Bennosdancingfeet

I'd rather be locked in a room all night with girls aloud than go tonight.....however, thats not going to happen so I'll keep my ticket.

RichieGunns

FootballAttic, strangely enough I was thinking about this just now.

This lass I know said on my FB post about tonights match that I needed to get laid (she hates football).

Funnily enough my first thought was "If a lass offered me sex tonight, would I give up on the match to take her up on her offer..."

I'm still thinking about it now lol

lordsummerisle

It's always been my number one fantasy to go to the Northerna Area Final(First leg) of the Johnstones Paint Trophy since I was a kid.

Can't go tonight though, so have to suffer with having Kylie Minogue and Kate Bush covering me in Golden Syrup and licking it off me and each other.

RichieGunns

It's always been my number one fantasy to go to the Northerna Area Final(First leg) of the Johnstones Paint Trophy since I was a kid.

Can't go tonight though, so have to suffer with having Kylie Minogue and Kate Bush covering me in Golden Syrup and licking it off me and each other.

Sounds so tempting ;)

FootballAttic

Could always have the radio on I spose? ;)

Steve.B50

Hope not, she might expect me to get romantic or something. Never said in what way she was in my fantasy !!!!!!!

skyblue19

I know what you mean as I always dream about my wife, only trouble is she's only in it because she's dragging me off the other women I'm having fun with!

Users who are viewing this thread