Chisora v haye fight (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Any views? This to me is ridiculous, it's like a wwe grudge match!

This farce has brought professional boxing and in particular the Heavyweight division in total disrepute - both are not very good boxers anyway and I for one will not watch on Pay per View the antics of these two muppets. (significant for me being an avid fight fan)

Why not behave with decorum and dignity like the Klitchcow brothers as they have never needed any of this "hype and publicity" to promote fights.

Thanks David and Dell Boy for hastening the end of professionall boxing as we know it.

PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
............and I guess the fight will be shown live on Sky Sports? Typical of this low-life channel - hyping things up to almost mass-hysteria just to get people to tune in to watch, and hoping those that don't subscribe will be drawn into the hype and go out and pay for Sky so they can watch the damn bout. Just like all their other sports coverage.
I've almost lost another sport that I really enjoy in Formula 1. The BBC are only showing a handful of races for the next ten years because bloody SKY want the broadcasting rights. Murdoch makes me sick! :jerkit:

ccfctommy

............and I guess the fight will be shown live on Sky Sports? Typical of this low-life channel - hyping things up to almost mass-hysteria just to get people to tune in to watch, and hoping those that don't subscribe will be drawn into the hype and go out and pay for Sky so they can watch the damn bout. Just like all their other sports coverage.
I've almost lost another sport that I really enjoy in Formula 1. The BBC are only showing a handful of races for the next ten years because bloody SKY want the broadcasting rights. Murdoch makes me sick! :jerkit:

Erm actually it's on Box Nation ;)

AngryAnt

The very annoying thing with F1 is that it actually has to be on free TV.. They included this in the concorde agreement that it needed to be on free to air television so that the sponsors will be seen. It makes it worse that the BBC got into bed with Sky as ITV and channel 4 both said they'd take over if the beeb couldn't afford it. But by stating they'll show 10 live races, they are getting round the concorde agreement via a loop hole.. Makes it even more sickening, since it shows just how low murdoch will go to get his way.
Alot of F1 fans are now tuning into the Irish or German broadcasters and sticking on 5Live commentary since its free (some EU rule of the airwaves).

Yes, this fight is pathetic.. Very pathetic. Frankly i'm not a big boxing fan in general (you see better fights on the streets of most cities on a Saturday night than the 'pros'), but this is just a massive time waste. You can tell whats going to happen, it will be hyped as the "fight of the decade" and then will go for 10 boring rounds. The whole fight in germany must have been staged.. All for a few pennies.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Does Chisora's ban not still stand then?

Both are publicity seeking pricks IMO (although I'd never tell that to their face. Their massive).

I'm no fan of boxing but their attitude stinks! They should be honoured they are considered professionals in their job, but the way they are going does give the sport a bad name.

LastGarrison

This farce has brought professional boxing and in particular the Heavyweight division in total disrepute - both are not very good boxers anyway and I for one will not watch on Pay per View the antics of these two muppets. (significant for me being an avid fight fan)

Why not behave with decorum and dignity like the Klitchcow brothers as they have never needed any of this "hype and publicity" to promote fights.

Thanks David and Dell Boy for hastening the end of professionall boxing as we know it.

PUSB

Not very good boxers? This is a two weight World Champion in Haye and a man who took two world heavyweight top 10 fighters the distance!

I'd hate to see what you class as really shit boxers.

These aren't the first two boxers who have trash talked and came to blows before a fight. It has, and always will, happen in boxing. These are big men who want to punch fuck out of each other so from time to time this happens for a manner of reasons. I am not saying it is right but it happens.

Fact is the BBBofC should shoulder a lot of blame for NOT banning Chisora for what he did in the pre-fight build up. If they had then he couldn't have applied for a licence elsewhere, instead they just refused to grant him a British licence.

Although I don't like Chisora for a number of reasons, when fighting fit, he is a decent fighter and I actually think this fight could be a cracker. Well depending on if Haye comes to fight or not that is.....

ccfc2011

haye will knock him

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im glad there letting the 2 idiots knock the heads off eachother the british boxing board thought was being great and coming out with all this crap about it being a slap in their face by luxemburg boxing, well really it isnt its got nothing to do with them there name isnt on it so piss off stop moaning let 2 gimps get it on and end it once and for all. its like the pikeys over here when they argue settle with a fight and be done with it haha.

CovfanDan

Money talks don't it. it will get hyped up loads more in the week or two before the fight too, but at least the fight has been made and they aint dodging each other, just let them get on with it i spose. But I dont think i'll be paying for the fight! How much is Boxnation anyway, £40 a month? What about for one off fights? (Mitchell - Burns on the undercard could be a cracker though)

Users who are viewing this thread