chinese investors. (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

My friend is friends with the hoffman and he said that hoffman's not in china anymore and returned last wednesday investors gone? has he given up? or is he bringing them here?

Last edited:

Gray

i heard they are coming here next week there is a meeting at the varsity at Warwick uni....but shhhhhh its a secret

Otis

My friend is friends with the hoffman and he said that hoffman's not in china anymore and returned on wednesday investors gone? has he given up? or is he bringing them here?

He now works in the commodities market. Buying and selling.

This would explain the 'not in china anymore' comment, as he is now in copper and oil.

ccfcdan

My friend knows Hoffmans friend. His friend told my friend that Hoffman has given up on the Chinese and is now talking to Somali Pirates about the take over of the club. Trust Hoffman!

skybluegod

My friend knows Hoffmans friend. His friend told my friend that Hoffman has given up on the Chinese and is now talking to Somali Pirates about the take over of the club. Trust Hoffman!

where did you get that from my friend not a friend of a friend he was at his party.

Glen

lets face it it's not going to fucking happen we leak money left right and centre so why sink money in a sinking ship

We Go Again

If Hoffman was doing anything we'd know about, because his bestest mate ever Richard Keys would have told us about it. Hmmm?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
My friend is friends with the hoffman and he said that hoffman's not in china anymore and returned last wednesday investors gone? has he given up? or is he bringing them here?

Surely if your friend is a friend of Hoffmans, he'd be the est person to ask, rather than us lot on a forum? Or is that too much like common sense?

skybluebeduff

Why don't you ring your friend up and ask him the questions, then he could ask Hoff, who in turn will answer to your friend who's a friend of Hoff, which then in turn, your friend can tell you the answers, which you can surely then tell us? :thinkingabout

Users who are viewing this thread