Children's tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Wondered if anyone can help me out, Im looking at taking my daughter to her first cov game next weekend had a look on ticketmaster and the only option avaliable other than a membership is under 18's ticket for 11 pound with booking fee seems a bit steap for a 3year old im sure under sevens were free at one point in time?

Nick

Administrator
Wondered if anyone can help me out, Im looking at taking my daughter to her first cov game next weekend had a look on ticketmaster and the only option avaliable other than a membership is under 18's ticket for 11 pound with booking fee seems a bit steap for a 3year old im sure under sevens were free at one point in time?

Sign her up as a jsb, yes it's 25 but she will get free tickets (also loads of vouchers to make it cheaper for you) and an invite to the party they do at Christmas and a free gift and stuff.

Gaz

Yep, as Nick says
The jsb package is well worth looking at for £25

ccfcmad1

Just signed her up cost £30.60 with fee's but now you get free match tickets for the season she better behave or her punishment is sitting through 90mins of football! Anybody know if you receive anything through the post a membership card etc as the fee's didn't say anything about postage?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just signed her up cost £30.60 with fee's but now you get free match tickets for the season she better behave or her punishment is sitting through 90mins of football! Anybody know if you receive anything through the post a membership card etc as the fee's didn't say anything about postage?

You get a membership card, sheet of various vouchers & a certificate. You can collect her gift from the kids activity area on the concourse before a game.

ccfcmad1

She enjoys watching the footy shes had no choice
What about a one off? They might not want to go again.
My Grandkids didn't when I tried a couple of years ago.

She enjoys watching the footy on the tv shes had no choice its been on since she joined us ha! Already shouts come on city and sky blue army so fingers crossed she'l enjoy it will take her dvd player if she gets bored, heard the familly zone ia really good before the match.

hutch1972

If you are a visitor who is only likely to go to one or 2 games then you will be robbed blind by this club.
I went to the Bury game with a family friend and his 12 year old who were down from scotland for the week and I was ashamed to see it cost him £32.
Shameful pricing for 3rd division football.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
If you are a visitor who is only likely to go to one or 2 games then you will be robbed blind by this club.
I went to the Bury game with a family member and his 12 year old who were down from scotland for the week and I was ashamed to see it cost him £32.
Shameful pricing for 3rd division football.
Is it not the same as pretty much every other club though? It's football in general isn't it?

Gaz

It's definitely not just our club
Match day Football prices as a whole in this country are too high

But the jsb option for kids is very good I think

Users who are viewing this thread