Children In Need (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else watching?

Used to love this as a kid as I would stay up all night watching.

Not the same now :(

i know, it just seems like its singing and guilt tripping all the time and same with comic relief. i think they should reshow torville and bean, lol.

great cause though

sw88

Chief Commentator!
They are a bit repetitve now! Bit like comic relief. Thats one of the reasons i was pleased to see the cancer one on channel 4 did, which was something different (not pleased about cancer of course; but the show was there to raise awareness and was a new thing). All good causes, but this one does go on a bit!

I too used to stay up all night to watch it, even though after midnight its all just repeated (it made sense when i was younger)

Last edited:

Otis

Don't watch them at all. Never seen Children in Need past about 10-15 mins. Used to watch Comic Relief but have now stopped.

Fantastic the amount of money they raise but the programmes themselves are pretty rank a total hotpotch of little bits of good stuff amongst hours and hours of very poor quality tv.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Certaibly the case tonight! Even Eastenders are getting desperate. They usually do summit from a musical or summit (im not fan of musicals but their reinactments are usually funny) but tomight they had Eastenders meets The Apprentice. To say it was poor is an understatement!

Wogan's still going, although im not sure how.....

wingy

Someone is operating him with their foot.
Slightly risque given the current climate when he stated he could deal with them ,but only one at a time,obviously they're all of age but hes got about 50yrs on them.

Last edited:

Grendel

If Wigon took his stupid hairpiece off I'd gladly donate a significant sum. It would be well worth it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I can't stand these things! I just won't be held to media ransom - TV begging. I hate it! I donate to the charities I want to, not what TV companies try to brainwash me into doing. I donate approximately £250 - £300 a year out of a meagre pension to the charities that I feel really need it. MY CHOICES, not the media's.

Users who are viewing this thread