Children’s Kits (1 Viewer)

BuxtonSkyBlue

i maybe being dumb here but Iv finally received my kids (7) kit with Chaplin 10 on the back. His 1st proper kit so it’s all very exciting. The top is xrtra small boys and is a perfect kit. My problem is that the letters and numbers seem to be standard size and not to scale so it looks ridiculous tbh. Do every club do this or is this Cov cutting corners again. I’ll be annoyed if other clubs have there letters and numbers to scale because we paid top dollar for the proper thing and I thought it would have all been in proportion

Otis

Good point. Never ever thought about that before.

Would make sense to have smaller lettering for the kids wouldn't it.

1ccfc

Years ago I worked in a high street sports shop which did shirt printing. We only had 1 size of lettering so were limited in the length of name on kids shirts. We would use the numbers for the shorts on the kids shirts as they were a better fit. It might have all changed now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was still the case.

Nick

Administrator
The last few seasons they have been full size letters on kids shirts, they use the official football league ones with the sponsors in the numbers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread