Chief Operating Officer (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Heaven

Anyone fancy applying? PUSB

alexccfc99

Don't think it will take a very large piece of paper to mention his good points.
Don’t really see what he’s done drastically wrong

The Ricoh mess wasn’t his doing, wasn’t his fault Wasps proved a nightmare to deal with and people above his head decided to peruse the EC commission complaint

Hats off to him for getting the Hummel deal done which has increased the clubs revenue through merchandise sales 10-fold

People on here would have you believe he’s Ken Delieu incarnate

Kilclines curly mullet

Never had a problem with Boddy. Met him a few times and always happy to have a chat and was always as honest as he could be.

His hands were tied for reasons that we are all aware of.

However, as with all takeovers it doesn’t surprise me King wanting his own people.

clint van damme

The Ricoh mess wasn’t his doing, wasn’t his fault Wasps proved a nightmare to deal with and people above his head decided to peruse the EC commission complaint

Hats off to him for getting the Hummel deal done which has increased the clubs revenue through merchandise sales 10-fold

What fucking claptrap!

Brighton Sky Blue

Don’t understand why Boddy gets so much stick, just like MR and all the playing staff he was working under severe limitations under the previous regime - He was and always has been on our side
He must be the first chairman in history to have managed to drive a price down for an outgoing player at the end of a transfer window.

Balli001

No point getting a kit deal if we can't actually get the kit...

pusbccfc

This forum will always hate him. It's the same with Doug. Wasn't given 5 minutes before people were slating him.

Manchester_sky_blue

I would say so. Blackburn come in for Hyam, he says no. Then we need to pay for the pitch and he goes back to them and offers him for a lower price.
1. Circumstances clearly changed during the course of that window and you can only deal with what's out in front of you

2. We have no idea what the original offer was from Blackburn, or what he finally went for, or anything that happened in-between.

ccfc1234

Looking at the job specification is very wide ranging with a huge amount of compliance tasks that need to be completed. I wonder how many people Boddy has reporting into him and how much he can delegate or has to do himself?
If he has to do everything it might explain why he has become less and less visibly the leader of the corporate team.

Kilclines curly mullet

It will have been the chairmans decision to sell Hyam surely. The only director as far as I know we had then was Toxic Tim.
Tim Fisher was chairman, not Boddy.

Either way, if it was a choice of selling a player to pay for a pitch to play on and ultimately that pitch avoiding us having a heavy points deduction, I know what I would choose.

Users who are viewing this thread