Chesterfield (Home) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Chesterfield (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Chesterfield (Home) </h2>
73144-15318.png

Ricoh Arena
3PM Kick Off
</div>

no_loyalty

Need to bounce back with a win if we have aspirations for a top 6 finish, I would like to see Haynes come in for Stokes and Kent in for Tudgay

Evo1883

Not overly confident if im honest .
If we line up 442 we will lose im sure of that after saturday .
Coventry 1-2 Chesterfield Att: 12250

Evo1883

In response to rupert on stokes , i agree he has improved but his distribution is woefully short of where it needs to be at times ..i wouldnt drop him for haynes though

ccfc1234

-----------------Burge------------------------

Job---Ricketts---Reda--Haynes
---------Vancilot---Fleck ------------
Kent----Lameries--Murphy
----------Armstrong------

stupot07

Job and Kent for Murphy and Tudguy which will take us back to a similar balance that served us so well in the firsts 3 games of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc_Tom

Hopefully see JOB return and not see haynes starting... fearing the worst and going to go for 3-2 chesterfield, and we'll go 2-1 up. Armstrong and JOB for us

skybluepm2

I think it will be a very difficult encounter on Saturday and that Chesterfield will be right up there come the end of the season. Saying that, I do think we can win by the odd goal; 2-1 with JOB and Armstrong coming up with the goods.

Line-up wise I would certainly bring in JOB, perhaps in place of Tudgay but wouldn't make any further changes. Look to bring in Kent after an hour irrespective of how the game is panning out. I think Murphy will be back to his best this weekend and Arma will break his mini drought in front of the home crowd. Obviously I'd like to replace Burge with RCC but that won't happen unfortunately. PUSB!

tom88

-----------------Burge------------------------

Job---Ricketts---Reda--Haynes
---------Vancilot---Fleck ------------
Kent----Lameries--Murphy
----------Armstrong------

What drugs are you on mate?

Gint11

A lad I know who went to the Scunthorpe game as did I slated Chris Stokes and I can't understand why. I though the whole team had an off day and I dont remember him standing out. I mention this because a couple of posters above want to drop him.

So, my team for the weekend. This game is huge for us. Chesterfield are up there with us and we need to bounce back from a dull defeat. For me, we missed JOB and his energy so if he is fit and raring, he goes back in. I'd stick with Murphy although I hope he's had a rocket up his arse as he was not interested last Saturday and I hope TM worked on service in training as Arma cannot get into the game. Also, not basing this off one game but I kind of am, Tudgay up front for 90 minutes is not the answer. He's a good lad and puts in a shift but can't cut at his age and be a threat for 90mins now.

So,

--------BURGE-------
Ricketts--Johnson--Martin---Stokes
--------Vincelot----Fleck-------
Lamerias---Kent-----Murphy
--------Armstrong-----

If JOB is fit, then he comes in for Kent.

Warwickhunt

A lad I know who went to the Scunthorpe game as did I slated Chris Stokes and I can't understand why. I though the whole team had an off day and I dont remember him standing out. I mention this because a couple of posters above want to drop him.

So, my team for the weekend. This game is huge for us. Chesterfield are up there with us and we need to bounce back from a dull defeat. For me, we missed JOB and his energy so if he is fit and raring, he goes back in. I'd stick with Murphy although I hope he's had a rocket up his arse as he was not interested last Saturday and I hope TM worked on service in training as Arma cannot get into the game. Also, not basing this off one game but I kind of am, Tudgay up front for 90 minutes is not the answer. He's a good lad and puts in a shift but can't cut at his age and be a threat for 90mins now.

So,

--------BURGE-------
Ricketts--Johnson--Martin---Stokes
--------Vincelot----Fleck-------
Lamerias---Kent-----Murphy
--------Armstrong-----

If JOB is fit, then he comes in for Kent.

I bet Murphy is missing cos i think the guy has the same bug as Phillips & Job had

shmmeee

Burge
Ricketts Martin Willis Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Kent Lameiras
Armstrong

S: RCC, Phillips, Morris, Thomas, Thomas, Murphy, Fortune

Get back to what works. Get Kent creating some space and opening things up and JOB chasing down again. Bring Murphy on second half when they are tiring.

Littlewood CCFC

Would like to see Ricketts and Reda back as the centre back pairing.. even though we looked fairly solid with Martin i think Ricketts is very cool on the ball and has superior distribution.. also would like to see us move the ball on after 1 or 2 touches not 5 or 6 like last weekend!!

tom88

Burge
Ricketts Martin Willis Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Kent Lameiras
Armstrong

Get back to what works. Get Kent creating some space and opening things up and JOB chasing down again. Bring Murphy on second half when they are tiring.

You do realise Willis is out for 2 months?

Nick

Administrator
Burge
Ricketts Martin Johnson Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Kent Lameiras
Armstrong

I'd go with that as well but with Johnson but Tudgay on the bench! :)

johnwillomagic

Tudguy has to be in 18 at least!!! Wonder what some people are in with start xi and 18 man squads that have fortune and Thomas's ahead of tudguy...??? Can only think oversight /cock up or no knowledge of football.

Vladamir

Burge
Stokes Johnson Ricketts Phillips
Vincelot Fleck
Lameries Kent O'Brien
Fortune

Subs: RCC, Haynes, Martin, Thomas, Murphy, Morris, Tudguy

Having Fortune up front being a target man will open up space for Murphy, Lameries, Kent ect to play. We need a player like O'Brien for his work rate in covering for Phillips as he likes to go forward.

If failing to score by 60th minute but dominant I'd bring on Murphy for O'Brien.

Johnnythespider

Burge
Vincelot Fleck
Lameries Kent O'Brien
Fortune

Having Fortune up front being a target man will open up space for Murphy, Lameries, Kent ect to play. We need a player like O'Brien for his work rate in covering for Phillips as he likes to go forward.

If failing to score by 60th minute but dominant I'd bring on Murphy for O'Brien.
You seem to have forgotten our top scorer ?

skyblueinBaku

Burge
Vincelot Fleck
Lameries Kent O'Brien
Fortune

No place for Armstrong? Not even on the bench?

Users who are viewing this thread