Match Thread Cheltenham Town (A) (7 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Is he still under contract at Norwich? Wiki has him as still being at them. Maybe trial with a view to a loan abit like Mason

Mucca Mad Boys

That Bushiri looks like a decent player to bring in. At 21, I’m sure there’ll be a lot of upside and relatively low risk. Hopefully we can sign on a permanent basis.

shepardo01

That Bushiri looks like a decent player to bring in. At 21, I’m sure there’ll be a lot of upside and relatively low risk. Hopefully we can sign on a permanent basis.
Struggled to get games wherever he has been since signing for Norwich.
Obviously we don't know circumstances but we don't know that he is "decent"!!

I'm worried about our back line in terms of quality at the moment.

higgs

Looks like Rocky likes a slide slide tackle maybe he's the new reda

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve101

I know there's the confidentiality thing but it is strange how the club can say a player is injured and name the injury but can't say they have COVID. I just want to know whether the missing guys have some more long term issues that is to be of concern. Our defence was lacking depth even before the absentees.

SlowerThanPlatt

I know there's the confidentiality thing but it is strange how the club can say a player is injured and name the injury but can't say they have COVID. I just want to know whether the missing guys have some more long term issues that is to be of concern. Our defence was lacking depth even before the absentees.

An injury isn’t confidential

Tea & Busquets

Don’t wanna sound negative but has anyone actually seen this Bushiri lad play barring this L1 friendly? A young premier league defender…who’s been on loan constantly? ring any bells? Pask is good for rotation and cover across the back line but we need starter quality with the gaps we have. Hope this isn’t like that, but I will say it’s definitely sounding like he’s playing at a higher bar than Pask was when we signed him up, won’t say overall because i’ve never seen Bushiri play.

Hobo

They might not have Covid - but might have to self isolate for a period as a precaution.

At least it gives us a chance to look at what depth we have even if it appears weak on paper.

Users who are viewing this thread