Cheltenham Festival - Sweepstake (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Here we go - how many horses are going to die this year at the carnage masquerading as sport?

rob9872

Just be happy for the thousands who dont die that wouldn't be born were it not for racing. I asked last year when you posted this shite up if you were a vegetarian or hypocrite and you didnt answer so I guess we know the answer. Troll off you boring prick.

Nick

Administrator
Just be happy for the thousands who dont die that wouldn't be born were it not for racing. I asked last year when you posted this shite up if you were a vegetarian or hypocrite and you didnt answer so I guess we know the answer. Troll off you boring prick.

Could be worse though, could be wishing people to be in car crashes for going to watch the football team they support?

Grendel

I did reply. I replied that I fail to see the correlation and that I am an active campaigner for CWF.

I also I believe pointed out that the breeding indiscriminately would be stopped if the sport was banned. I dod I think I failed to point out that 90% of racehorses are killed or become the responsibility of charities when they are abandoned very eay in their careers. The myth the others are looked after like Kings also I failed to point out. They spend all their time stabled and restrained from their natural life.

I know what I would love to happen in the Gold Cup.

Something I know you would empathise with.

rob9872

Nick stop being a twat

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've eaten horsemeat......quite tasty.

Certainly better than snails & frogs legs which I've also tried.....snails in particular were fucking awful.....who'd have thunk it eh!!

Ashdown

The fences have been redesigned and 'softened' recently and horse deaths and injuries are coming down. It still has it's risks but I enjoy the sport !

torchomatic

rob9872

No, just the same over and over. Of course it wasn't a serious comment, but keep bringing the same thing on unrelated threads is petty and ridiculous, particularly versus all the shit you spout. I wouldn't have though dick wanted HIS forum reverting to a playground but bring it on. I thought we were past all that but you keep dredging it up if it makes you feel important on that pedestal.

Nick

Administrator
No, just the same over and over. Of course it wasn't a serious comment, but keep bringing the same thing on unrelated threads is petty and ridiculous, particularly versus all the shit you spout. I wouldn't have though dick wanted HIS forum reverting to a playground but bring it on. I thought we were past all that but you keep dredging it up if it makes you feel important on that pedestal.

ha dick, genius. Yet you are moaning about playground and petty.

I don't really want people hoping others get in a car crash for having a different opinion either but oh well.

I'm not on a pedestal, but if you start going on about people trolling and abusing them because you don't agree with them and getting on your high horse, what do you expect?

Ashdown

Would a 'High Horse' get over the fences easier, I must make a note of that in choosing my winners next week !

Nick

Administrator
Would a 'High Horse' get over the fences easier, I must make a note of that in choosing my winners next week !

Glad you noticed, was tempted to fill it with a few horse type puns but didnt know if it would be the final straw.

rob9872

There is crap thrown on here every day. In 5000+ posts I've had this one on going spat ref a comment I dint even remember making as a throwaway comment at a tome when all sorts of shit was being thrown on both sides of the fence ref the Northampton move. I've been a member on here for a number of years and yet this one comment,albeit a very offensive one, is constantly coming back at me everytime one of the same few posters disagrees with me. If you seriously think for one moment that it was with any real intent, then it couldn't be wider of the mark. I thought we had moved on. It wasn't even your argument to begin with, yet you now too seem to think it acceptable, I would have thought you wanted traffic on here but surely constant bickering turns people away. I gave searched my posts and cant find the original so I could review context. If you can pm the link to me without dragging it up again id be grateful. Even Torch hadn't mentioned it for a few months, so I thought it had passed hence why I had been a little more active recently, in fact id even 'liked' one or two of his and your posts. I don't get it. Nor it's relevance. In fact sporting that we are unable to move on, with broken marriages holding dmdhorter grudges.

covmark

It was a hideous post, but surely it's time to put it to bed. It was ages ago and as the fella says, it was probably said to get a reaction rather than actually meant.
Doesn't help a debate whenever he posts to have that one stupid post thrown in his face.

rob9872

Thank you.

I have even apologised for offence too, even though it wasn't meant but really is turning me away from the forum. Perhaps they would rather I wasn't here, but as a city fan who doesn't really like the gmk platform I am drawn back here, so really would like to put a line under.

Grendel

Thank you.

I have even apologised for offence too, even though it wasn't meant but really is turning me away from the forum. Perhaps they would rather I wasn't here, but as a city fan who doesn't really like the gmk platform I am drawn back here, so really would like to put a line under.

Fair enough.

Skyblueweeman

It was a hideous post, but surely it's time to put it to bed. It was ages ago and as the fella says, it was probably said to get a reaction rather than actually meant.
Doesn't help a debate whenever he posts to have that one stupid post thrown in his face.

What was said??

**Weeman ventures into alternative 'non-CCFC' forum**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
There is crap thrown on here every day. In 5000+ posts I've had this one on going spat ref a comment I dint even remember making as a throwaway comment at a tome when all sorts of shit was being thrown on both sides of the fence ref the Northampton move. I've been a member on here for a number of years and yet this one comment,albeit a very offensive one, is constantly coming back at me everytime one of the same few posters disagrees with me. If you seriously think for one moment that it was with any real intent, then it couldn't be wider of the mark. I thought we had moved on. It wasn't even your argument to begin with, yet you now too seem to think it acceptable, I would have thought you wanted traffic on here but surely constant bickering turns people away. I gave searched my posts and cant find the original so I could review context. If you can pm the link to me without dragging it up again id be grateful. Even Torch hadn't mentioned it for a few months, so I thought it had passed hence why I had been a little more active recently, in fact id even 'liked' one or two of his and your posts. I don't get it. Nor it's relevance. In fact sporting that we are unable to move on, with broken marriages holding dmdhorter grudges.

It was deleted at the time because the context didn't make it seem like a joke, I hadn't seen you apologise in previous posts when mentioned (not saying you haven't).

I apologise for bringing it up also and happy to leave it now it has been acknowledged, never to be mentioned again.

LastGarrison

I've eaten horsemeat......quite tasty.

Certainly better than snails & frogs legs which I've also tried.....snails in particular were fucking awful.....who'd have thunk it eh!!

I didn't mind snails, although mine were heavily coated in a garlic sauce (bloody French).

Haven't tried horse but would definitely give it a go. Now dog, that is chewy........

Sky_Blue_Daz

Will gladly accept any tips for friday please lads:)

Grendel

2 dead so far

Users who are viewing this thread