Cheltenham Away (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Does anyone know when ticket details are likely to be announced?

I know generally they give an allocation of 1,100 - but it also looks like they have given up to 1,800 before if they open the side stand on higher allocations. I would imagine they would do this for us.

Tommo72

Crawley first, slightly disappointing at 950 so far although it will no doubt reach 1200 by kick off.

Kingokings204

Crawley first, slightly disappointing at 950 so far although it will no doubt reach 1200 by kick off.

Was it 1600 allocation? I think it’s fair to say we would of sold out if had a couple of better results. Still, around 1200 is a great effort in my opinion.

ccfchoi87

Was it 1600 allocation? I think it’s fair to say we would of sold out if had a couple of better results. Still, around 1200 is a great effort in my opinion.

I think 950 is fantastic. Ground we've been too several times and it's hardly a short journey.

theferret

Went on ay 9.02. Selected the game. Saying none available. Hopefully they just need to free up the next blocks...

Badger

I was just looking at the front page and it didn't show. Then I noticed the view all (8) button and it was there

Londonccfcfan

I logged in at 855 uk time, and got my 5 no problem. Had no issues.

They always start selling them few minutes before 9am. Taken me untill the last away game of season to realise this.

Modcons86

Tickets purchased... now parking, best to park at the ground? Read there is a little club bear by that allows parking.

Nick

Administrator
Tickets purchased... now parking, best to park at the ground? Read there is a little club bear by that allows parking.
giphy.gif

Tommo72

Done - website in meltdown obviously very busy. Three snatched on Row A erghhh oh well, beggars can’t be choosers I wasn’t gonna reallocate incase I lost out.

Sbarcher

No parking available at ground. Just spoke with them and they say it's gone crazy - hospitality was sold out during pre-season!

Users who are viewing this thread