Cheltenham Away (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How is it unfair? I've done 12 Home games and 9 Away Games this season, so I'd put myself in your regular match going fans bracket anyway!

I'd get a ticket in the home end even if I couldn't get an away ticket.

Yes, and there is little coincidence that there has been trouble at about 9 away games!

What happened at Accrington?

Adge

So who has managed to get tickets then? I’ve managed to get 2 and know lots of people who are in the home end.

TewkesburySkyBlue

The station is miles from the ground in Cheltenham - about 2 miles at least.
True it’s the other side of the town but there’s a bus to the town centre and probably another on to Whaddon where the ground is. If you get the bus to the town centre it’s only about 15 mins walk to the ground ( quite near the racecourse)

Voice_of_Reason

The ground is miles away from the centre so I think its going to be a case of taking over one of the few nearby.
It's about 1 mile from the centre. I live in Gloucestershire and know the town well as my wife goes shopping there. Decent ground... went to a game there last year and found the fans a decent lot. Good car park adjacent to the ground but I think you need to book. Ground is on the North side of town not too far from the Racecourse.

Sbarcher

Tickets arrived today - pretty good service I'd say.

westofrayne

Anybody managed to get tickets in the H&&e end? Register but won't let me buy, I was hoping that as I live in Essex it would let me buy

clint van damme

Was supposed to go tonight but not well and if we miss out on the play-offs this'll be my last chance for this season so I'm prepared to face your infamous wrath!

I was looking at going in the home end but looking at tskezz post above looks like that could be sold out as well.

Marty

I have tickets for the home end. A mate took a drive down.

Users who are viewing this thread