Chef Evans Anyone? (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This guys name gets dragged up at EVERY opportunity. It’s bordering Carl Baker obsession levels.
We could bring back Carl Baker, team him up with Chef Evans and maybe buy Lewis Cook from Bournemouth. What a combination! We'd eat up the opposition! Baker - Chef - Cook!
😂 😂 😂
(And have Barry Fry as a back-up manager!)

cov donkey kick

He could be a trouble player in the dressing room and spreads disharmony and a league 1 playing ability from what I've seen of him.

TomRad85

Wasn't Evans found not guilty after spending 2.5 years in prison? If he is indeed not guilty I feel sorry for him tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

giphy.gif

Jamesimus

Go on...

You're talking about something that is very difficult to prove in a court of law, and your post is about feeling sorry for the potential perpetrator...

I'm not having a go, just I think maybe if you read some of the details of the case (I'm hopefully assuming you haven't!) you probably wouldn't actually feel that sorry for him.

TomRad85

You're talking about something that is very difficult to prove in a court of law, and your post is about feeling sorry for the potential perpetrator...

I'm not having a go, just I think maybe if you read some of the details of the case (I'm hopefully assuming you haven't!) you probably wouldn't actually feel that sorry for him.
I mean, what you think is irrelevant though. A court of law found him innocent.
I stand by my post, I said if he is indeed not guilty I feel sorry for him. Don't see why its controversial.

Jamesimus

I mean, what you think is irrelevant though. A court of law found him innocent.
I stand by my post, I said if he is indeed not guilty I feel sorry for him. Don't see why its controversial.

Well in that case. Fucking hell.

TomRad85

Well in that case. Fucking hell.
OK...

You wouldn't feel sorry for someone banged up for 2.5 years who potentially committed no crime whatsoever?
He's probably a bit of a c**t but last I heard that's not a criminal offence.

Jamesimus

OK...

You wouldn't feel sorry for someone banged up for 2.5 years who potentially committed no crime whatsoever?
He's probably a bit of a c**t but last I heard that's not a criminal offence.

Well my first thought would be with the potential victim to be honest.

TomRad85

Well my first thought would be with the potential victim to be honest.
Except he was found innocent. Thats how the law works. They decided its more likely than not there was no victim apart from the guy who sat in a cell for 2 and half years.

Jamesimus

Except he was found innocent. Thats how the law works. They decided its more likely than not there was no victim apart from the guy who sat in a cell for 2 and half years.

Okay, because the courts couldn't prove he was guilty, he is definitely innocent of a crime that in cases such as this, is almost impossible to prove. Gotcha.

TomRad85

Okay, because the courts couldn't prove he was guilty, he is definitely innocent of a crime that in cases such as this, is almost impossible to prove. Gotcha.
So the courts are wrong and he's definitely guilty of being a rapist and deserved jail and to be called out as being a rapist by people like you for the rest of his days. Gotcha.

Jamesimus

So the courts are wrong and he's definitely guilty of being a rapist and deserved jail and to be called out as being a rapist by people like you for the rest of his days. Gotcha.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is the courts could well be wrong and the person you should be feeling sorry for is the lady who may well have been raped. Because that's a more serious thing to deal with than spending a few years in jail and walking straight back into your professional football career again.

TomRad85

That's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is the courts could well be wrong and the person you should be feeling sorry for is the lady who may well have been raped. Because that's a more serious thing to deal with than spending a few years in jail and walking straight back into your professional football career again.
My very first post said IF he's innocent I feel sorry for him. There's a key word there that you may have missed. With the verdict of the jury, I at the very least feel there is a very good chance he was inside for no more than acting like a tool.
All we can go off is what happens in court, otherwise what's the point.

Jamesimus

My very first post said IF he's innocent I feel sorry for him. There's a key word there that you may have missed. With the verdict of the jury, I at the very least feel there is a very good chance he was inside for no more than acting like a tool.
All we can go off is what happens in court, otherwise what's the point.

No I got the 'if' part, don't worry. Glad your thoughts are with Ched.

Frostie

Keep ignoring the courts and going with your feelings mate, that's 100% the correct thing to do.

I don't want to get too involved in this but firstly, not guilty & innocent are different things.

If you haven't already have a read of what he actually did (even just what he himself admits to) & then think about how our female supporters might feel about somebody like that representing their club.

TomRad85

I don't want to get too involved in this but firstly, not guilty & innocent are different things.

If you haven't already have a read of what he actually did (even just what he himself admits to) & then think about how our female supporters might feel about somebody like that representing their club.
I don't want him representing our club...

I'm simply saying a man found not guilty has every right to get on with his life and every right to get back in the game. I don't think Adam Johnson for example should be allowed back in and I don't think Lee Hughes as another example should have been... the difference being they were both found guilty, Evans was found by a court of law to be not guilty... for me thats all I go off, if you guys want to make up your own minds feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread