Cheetah dies. (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Cheetah has died aged 80 what a star he was, what an animal star.

Disorganised1

What the original from Tarzan ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard this earlier as well. Thought he'd would have died years ago. Amazing length of life.

ICHAN

The original disorganised1, I like houchen was amazed as I thought he died years ago, 80 years some life span don't know how he was treated though as some animals are abused sadly.:(
Remember Clint Eastwood acquiring Clyde the Orangatang from his films due to being mistreated.

Houchens Head

The film "Born Free" set Virginia McKenna on her way to setting up the "Born Free Foundation" with Bill Travers after making the film. They were both affected at the treatment of lions in the wild.

ICHAN

It is a sad world no doubt Houchen when an animal is mistreated regardless of what animal it is, and great that some people try their hardest to help them.
I remember seeing a clip once of dolphins being slaughtered in japan or china where they got the babies trapped in a small harbour and so entised the parents in and dragged them onto the street where they just butchered them with kids walking past and adults on full view it was horrific what they were doing and very sad, just hearing the noises was awful.:(:(:mad:

BackRoomRummermill

It is a sad world no doubt Houchen when an animal is mistreated regardless of what animal it is, and great that some people try their hardest to help them.
I remember seeing a clip once of dolphins being slaughtered in japan or china where they got the babies trapped in a small harbour and so entised the parents in and dragged them onto the street where they just butchered them with kids walking past and adults on full view it was horrific what they were doing and very sad, just hearing the noises was awful.:(:(:mad:

Many of these Dolphins end up in in water parks so weirdos can go and swim with them for 150 quid a time like in florida or dominican republic, the dolphins are locked up in theme parks.

If you want to go and swim with dolphins you can do it for free in the ocean, it is possible, if you love dolphins the weirdos should make the effort and go visit them in their enviroment which is far more interesting than having a fast food wrapper in the pool in your way.

ICHAN

These ones were just being butchered BRR but fully agree with what your saying regarding dolphins.
If I can find the link I will post it but it is awful.:(

ICHAN

Found some links but could not put them on here just in case any kids open them up, I am sure it does not need to be seen anyway.

Houchens Head

My biggest hate is when the (I think) Japanese catch sharks, slice their dorsal fins off and just throw them back in the sea, still alive, just so the rich knobheads can have expensive sharks-fin soup! Absolute disgrace!

ICHAN

Elephants and Rhinos Ivory Whale Hunting another FUCKING DISGRACE as well Houch all for the fing rich.
What I would say to them is if you want the fing shark fin,ivory or whatever you go get it you brave wanker with your bare hands then you can have it.
Really infuriates me.

Users who are viewing this thread