Cheer up everyone. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Crack the barby on,get some tunes playing and get the beers in,at least we didn't lose! If one of the most negative sods on here can do it,so can you!

kg82

I took your advice and had some beers - you owe me the last 12 hours of my life!!

Astute

Now on the Isle Of Wight. Beer fridge full.....but emptying quickly as it is very warm. Don't understand all the negativity. We never played well but had the best chances. Much improved from playing the best but losing out in the final 1/3. Just wait til we play the best. Think we could be in for a few big wins this season.

kg82

Now on the Isle Of Wight. Beer fridge full.....but emptying quickly as it is very warm. Don't understand all the negativity. We never played well but had the best chances. Much improved from playing the best but losing out in the final 1/3. Just wait til we play the best. Think we could be in for a few big wins this season.

Asked this in another thread but you may not have seen! Your son get in the away end? Saw someone with a Motherwell top on, thought it may be him.

kg82

I wondered the same. Also heard someone in front say to their mate 'a user on SBT has a son who supports Motherwell' Wasn't you was it KG? Stood just shuns the goal?

Hah, no it wasn't me! I didn't hear that but I was stood pretty close to there!

Astute

Stood behind the goal and to the right a bit. Stood next to my cousin and Sy off here. I was at the front at bottom of steps.....had too much advice to give the players to be about 7 or 8 steps up. I was mingling in in the pub whilst he was getting asked if he was my son :D

kg82

Stood behind the goal and to the right a bit. Stood next to my cousin and Sy off here. I was at the front at bottom of steps.....had too much advice to give the players to be about 7 or 8 steps up. I was mingling in in the pub whilst he was getting asked if he was my son :D

Yep, was you then! I was about 2 yards away to your left!

Astute

Had to be...can't get many Motherwell in Yeovil. I was the 1 same size as my lad and had a white vest top on.

Users who are viewing this thread